Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haha Palace!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Megazone;8116658 [B said:
That tricked all of us and made us all feel as if the Albion were a much smaller club than Palace, no one can deny that. [/B]

What on earth? They have been doing that for years. I'm not sure if you are on a wind-up but this sentence makes you look like a....well, like a palace fan yourself.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Palace are a MASSIVE club and I am sure they will be working hard this week to put things right at their state-of-the-art Training Complex...

5674656.jpg

:ffsparr:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think I will reserve my right to laugh at Palace until we are, say, ten points ahead of them with three left to play. I will allow myself a slight (quiet) chuckle if and when we take points off them.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Palace are a MASSIVE club and I am sure they will be working hard this week to put things right at their state-of-the-art Training Complex...

View attachment 89096

:ffsparr:

They wanted to strengthen the defence buy buying a brick shit house, and some clown built them that instead.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You know what: I'd be pretty despondent if we lost our first three games against potential relegation candidates without scoring a goal and (after Southampton) have to face the three best teams in the league in a row.

:wink:

Clampet

Apr 27, 2016
Sadly have to agree with you.

Burnley looked dreadful-goodness knows how they've managed to get 7 points.

Dyche set up expecting Palace to go 3 at the back and, although overrun in midfield, didn't change it. Only he and his coaches know why as it was obvious to everyone there. Also, Palace took a chance and pushed right up to half way. Every time we played through them it was offside. They had nothing to lose so threw almost everyone forward. I also don't think the weather helped either team. The corner flag was almost horizontal at one point the wind was that strong. Worst I have seen us play in a long time but a win is a win no matter how you get it. We were superb against West Brom and had 20 shots to their 2 but still lost 1-0. Everyone wants their team to win in style but 3 points are more important than playing well and losing. Did you care last season in matches you looked poor but won?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
when they go down, which of their players do you think will be good enough for us when we start cherry picking their stars?

Benteke would be my 1st choice from their team just to fill in upfront until we bring in a quality centre-forward. I reckon Zaha would be a handy bench player and maybe even look eventually at bringing him through into the 1st team once he get's up to the standards of the Albion.

IT will be good for us if Palace get relegated as it not only gives us a club to loan all our youngsters to, it will also be a very handy feeder club for us incase they produce anymore Victor Moses's

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
So you would have preferred nice football but no promotion?

We all would like the football and the points but, at the end of the day, all that counts is the result.

Agree all that matters are points. I have no dought that Burnley play much better in other matches then they did today. Otherwise you would have gone down last season and you are not near the drop zone this. however you were pants today, which makes it all the more hilarious that Palace still lost. The only down side is your unusual poor performance would have given them hope that they are better then results show.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
There's nothing weak about Fans United!

The 0-0 against Doncaster at Gillingham will never be forgotten.

Agreed but please don't mistake my request. I am not questioning that fantastic effort I am asking what other evidence you have to a premier team succeeding or being relegated to another division because of a forum online.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Palace have one fit striker ? What happened to Wickham ?

theboybilly

when they go down, which of their players do you think will be good enough for us when we start cherry picking their stars?

Benteke would be my 1st choice from their team just to fill in upfront until we bring in a quality centre-forward. I reckon Zaha would be a handy bench player and maybe even look eventually at bringing him through into the 1st team once he get's up to the standards of the Albion.

IT will be good for us if Palace get relegated as it not only gives us a club to loan all our youngsters to, it will also be a very handy feeder club for us incase they produce anymore Victor Moses's

Very good....except I wouldn't want Zaha anywhere near our club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here