Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haha Palace!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Does everyone REALLY want a Palace defeat? These are BOTH rival teams we need to finish above this year and a draw which sees both teams lose points would be better no? At the moment Burnley are up to 7th above Huddersfield. As much as it grates me i would rather Palarse scored....

JCL

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Lol is very true.He needed 10 new squad players of a decent technical ability. Puncheon, Benteke, even Sakho ect are not technical players.Palace work on the bases of lump it to the big man and hope Zaha and co get around him and get on the ball. Which in all honesty appears to be a nightmare for Frank
Who's ect?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Anyone else watching this thinking we look comfortably better than both these teams? Burnley are just a bunch of well organised cloggers[/QUOTE

If you base your opinion solely on on yesterday's game, then yes. You probably would not have said so after Man City, Leicester or against the 10 men of Watford. Still, it's nice to see NSC in positivity mode.

We played really well against Watford.

On balance today I actually think palace have looked good. Have some real quality in the ranks just need to get a decent manager in.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Frank de Boer's red and blue army deserved at least a point from that.

*chortle*

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Does everyone REALLY want a Palace defeat? These are BOTH rival teams we need to finish above this year and a draw which sees both teams lose points would be better no? At the moment Burnley are up to 7th above Huddersfield. As much as it grates me i would rather Palarse scored....

Go have a Sunday afternoon nap and have a think about what you've written. Your apology needs to be on my desk by teatime. :)

Palace with no points and no goals is a far better statistic.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Love it!

Nice work agents Wood, Barnes and Vokes :lolol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
So Palace are the only side in the PL yet to score a goal :lolol:

Love that their supporters have started to call their manager 'Frank De Feat' :ffsparr:

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
After we drew a blank v Watford several people pointed out the record of no team that failed to score in the first three games has ever been relegated.

Anyone know the record for teams not scoring in their first four games?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Hehe

Crystal Palace became the first side in Premier League history to lose their first four games without scoring

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
After we drew a blank v Watford several people pointed out the record of no team that failed to score in the first three games has ever been relegated.

Anyone know the record for teams not scoring in their first four games?

Preston 1924

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here