Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Attachments

• steve parish.JPG.gallery.jpg.gallery.jpg
    steve parish.JPG.gallery.jpg.gallery.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 568
  • Football-Sky-Bet-Championship-201617-Brighton-Hove-Albion-v-Wigan-Athletic-American-Express-Com.jpg
    Football-Sky-Bet-Championship-201617-Brighton-Hove-Albion-v-Wigan-Athletic-American-Express-Com.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 564

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
As good as this looks for us Albion fans, the dark reality of this just means Palace fans are going to use even more extreme methods of using NSC. I've noticed recently they've started pretending to be Albion fans who also support Arsenal. That tricked all of us and made us all feel as if the Albion were a much smaller club than Palace, no one can deny that. Sadly, now we are 4 points ahead of them and they've still yet to score a goal or pick up a point, this will just mean we get even more fooled into the great trickery which is Palace fans disguised as Albion fans pretending to also be Arsenal fans.

Beware Albion fans.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Despite everything I've actually got some time for Steve Parish. Genuine fan, put his money where his mouth was, and saved the club.

Mark Bright, on the other hand...milked the BBC for years as a useless, biased pundit and now some sort of club poodle.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Problem is they are doing so badly they'll probably sack the manager quite soon. If only they could get a point or (really pushing it here) two to give them hope. Then keep him on til after Christmas.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
As good as this looks for us Albion fans, the dark reality of this just means Palace fans are going to use even more extreme methods of using NSC. I've noticed recently they've started pretending to be Albion fans who also support Arsenal. That tricked all of us and made us all feel as if the Albion were a much smaller club than Palace, no one can deny that. Sadly, now we are 4 points ahead of them and they've still yet to score a goal or pick up a point, this will just mean we get even more fooled into the great trickery which is Palace fans disguised as Albion fans pretending to also be Arsenal fans.

Beware Albion fans.

I think you'll also find that there is some mathematical equation showing the correlation between likely homophobic abuse emanating out of Selhurst, and the poverty of Palace's displays, and the number of points they are behind Brighton in the table. It's beyond me though - I struggle with addition, quadratic equations and the like are for others.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Mark Bright really needs to get that jacket into a tailors. I reckon he should have least 4, if not 5, buttons on that sleeve.

Scruffy ****.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Don't forget they have Sako and Zaha to come in yet. I think we would be foolish to write them off - especially as Zaha gets the Brighton Palace thing! Still let's enjoy it whilst it lasts:O

Exactly. And the bottom line is we also still owe them one after that play-off semi-final, right up there with my worst ever days in football. You want to add a win in the head to head, whatever else is going on. It's something that kills Everton fans about Liverpool, they beat them so rarely.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Don't forget they have Sako and Zaha to come in yet. I think we would be foolish to write them off - especially as Zaha gets the Brighton Palace thing! Still let's enjoy it whilst it lasts:O

Lol, Sako is one of their worst players. Even a palarse fan would say the same.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Blankety Blank, or maybe The Price is Right......(10p in the pound version)

According to Houghton (Ray, correct spelling [emoji106]) on the radio a 'new low water mark has been reached' [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

More like 2p in the pound.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I really, REALLY want to take the piddle out of palarse.....but not quite yet. They've got a nasty habit of being pants, sacking their manager then putting a few results together. When we stuff them this season I'll be the first with my hand up to my mouth, pointing and sniggering like a schoolboy

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Frank De boer was a world class footballer and will be a massive success at palace, given time. He should definitely not be sacked.

We should stand together with our friends at selhurst and fight for Frank

I agree..however, he should be allowed to recruit assistants with a comprehensive knowledge of the Premier League and Crystal Palace, Mark Bright and Pardew should be enlisted to help out ASAP. These two, alongside Frank, Sammy and Dougie will turn things around.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
If Palace do get relegated, they will win the championship with more than 100 points if they stick with Frank. FACT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here