Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Haha Palace!

6 Not allowed!
    At home to Southampton on SKY next Saturday lunchtime, what better way to start a Saturday after a WIN on Friday night to watch that shower of shit go FIVE games without even scoring let alone winning

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Know? I have my ticket and a seat on the supporter's club coach!

No, I had no idea. Spooky, eh!
      I meant are you going?

10 Not allowed!
      Attached Images Attached Images   
      there are old pilots and there are bold pilots........... but there are no old bold pilots

0 Not allowed!
      As good as this looks for us Albion fans, the dark reality of this just means Palace fans are going to use even more extreme methods of using NSC. I've noticed recently they've started pretending to be Albion fans who also support Arsenal. That tricked all of us and made us all feel as if the Albion were a much smaller club than Palace, no one can deny that. Sadly, now we are 4 points ahead of them and they've still yet to score a goal or pick up a point, this will just mean we get even more fooled into the great trickery which is Palace fans disguised as Albion fans pretending to also be Arsenal fans.

Beware Albion fans.

3 Not allowed!
      Despite everything I've actually got some time for Steve Parish. Genuine fan, put his money where his mouth was, and saved the club.

Mark Bright, on the other hand...milked the BBC for years as a useless, biased pundit and now some sort of club poodle.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Problem is they are doing so badly they'll probably sack the manager quite soon. If only they could get a point or (really pushing it here) two to give them hope. Then keep him on til after Christmas.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
      As good as this looks for us Albion fans, the dark reality of this just means Palace fans are going to use even more extreme methods of using NSC. I've noticed recently they've started pretending to be Albion fans who also support Arsenal. That tricked all of us and made us all feel as if the Albion were a much smaller club than Palace, no one can deny that. Sadly, now we are 4 points ahead of them and they've still yet to score a goal or pick up a point, this will just mean we get even more fooled into the great trickery which is Palace fans disguised as Albion fans pretending to also be Arsenal fans.

Beware Albion fans.
      I think you'll also find that there is some mathematical equation showing the correlation between likely homophobic abuse emanating out of Selhurst, and the poverty of Palace's displays, and the number of points they are behind Brighton in the table. It's beyond me though - I struggle with addition, quadratic equations and the like are for others.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Benteke and puncheon already on 3 yellows each too.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      Another vote of confidence from me.

The first club in PL history to start the season with LLLL and zero goals scored.
      The first club in 93 years to start the season with LLLL and zero goals scored in the top division of English football

1 Not allowed!
      Don't forget they have Sako and Zaha to come in yet. I think we would be foolish to write them off - especially as Zaha gets the Brighton Palace thing! Still let's enjoy it whilst it lasts