Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

False 9 anyone?

Digger

Aug 16, 2017
So many attacking pacey midfielders in the squad now. Bold as it is, any chance we'll see Izquierdo - Knockaert and Schelotto at the same time?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I assume you mean Izquierdo/Knocky/March at the same time?

If so, it's been discussed quite a lot on here but I imagine Hemed's performance yesterday will have killed it off for now.

Digger

Aug 16, 2017
Sorry, you're correct with March. I'll check out those older threads cheers

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
So many attacking pacey midfielders in the squad now. Bold as it is, any chance we'll see Izquierdo - Knockaert and Schelotto at the same time?

I don't see why not. dependent on his injury yesterday Bruno may not make the Bournemouth game on Friday night, so Schelotto could replace him, and we didn't splash all that case on Izquierdo just to keep the bench warm. The one certainty is we wouldn't drop Knocky, would we?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don't see why not. dependent on his injury yesterday Bruno may not make the Bournemouth game on Friday night, so Schelotto could replace him, and we didn't splash all that case on Izquierdo just to keep the bench warm. The one certainty is we wouldn't drop Knocky, would we?

After yesterday's perfomance? No Chance.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not if we drop March, I suppose.

Over to you, CH!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

LR for Bruno (if injured)?

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
I'm more familiar with false 69.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
After all the "Can he play left back?" questions, we have an affirmative from Solly March, so play him there instead of Suttner, then Izquierdo can play on the left, Knockaert on the right and Schelotto at right back.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
After all the "Can he play left back?" questions, we have an affirmative from Solly March, so play him there instead of Suttner, then Izquierdo can play on the left, Knockaert on the right and SchelottoGross at right back.

Who?

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
It makes me cringe when I hear 'false No. 9' or any other number come to think of it. Tacky.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here