Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Propper

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
He was always looking to pass the ball forwards.
The criticism he got after the Man City game was a bit OTT. Looking forward to seeing him and Kayall play together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I've saw enough glimpses from him in the early games to know that if he settles and gels then he's going to be a good player for us. That seems to be happening thankfully.

On the flip side, I'm reluctant to post this after such a good win, but Stephens still has a question mark over him for me. Hopefully he's going to adjust to PL life and i definitely think he should keep the shirt after yesterday. I think he's quite lucky though that Sidwell is injured.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Absolute bargain. Klaassen who has a similar pedigree from Ajax cost Everton 24m and he didn't even make the bench for Holland the other day!

He is a cut above any central midfielder I've ever seen at the club. Could turn out to be one of the best ever ......

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The criticism he got after the Man City game was a bit OTT. Looking forward to seeing him and Kayall play together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His performance against Man City was poor but he is starting to settle in to Premier League football now. At this rate, he'll end up being our best central midfielder this season and as you imply, the prospect of a Kayal partnership is mouthwatering!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
On a side note can't see kayal being good enough for the premier league. I'm not sure ive even seen him play well for over a year now

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Definitely settling down and putting in better performances.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Davy was in pole position for my MOM at half time but didn't seem so involved second half.

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
He has an anticipation and awareness of a top class player.Some of his little touches yesterday gave us more space as the ball was moved before the West Brom players got close.Just wait for when Jose,Issy or Baldock are on the pitch with their runs/movement

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He impressed me yesterday. His passing is something else and he produces so much power effortlessly.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Propper played very well today and growing with confidence. Give him time he can pick a pass and happy to get his foot in for a tackle as well. Best CM on the pitch today and there were some good ones out there.
Think people being harsh on stephens he broke play up well and was stronger in the tackle. Needs to move the ball quicker at times still. This is likely to be our 1st choice partnership for some time yet bearing in mind injuries but 1 that will improve week on week

el punal

I've saw enough glimpses from him in the early games to know that if he settles and gels then he's going to be a good player for us. That seems to be happening thankfully.

On the flip side, I'm reluctant to post this after such a good win, but Stephens still has a question mark over him for me. Hopefully he's going to adjust to PL life and i definitely think he should keep the shirt after yesterday. I think he's quite lucky though that Sidwell is injured.

Stephens had a much better game yesterday, as did all the players. It was good to see the team settling down and, hopefully, getting into the groove of playing Premier League football.

Apr 15, 2016
N1D
His passing and composure is great. Sprays the ball around the pitch nicely and is always looking to pass forward. A dodgey start but he is getting used to English football now and I'm sure he'll be a great signing.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Propper controlled the midfield yesterday and started to show what he can do. If he can find space to roam forward, I have no doubt that he'll start adding goals soon too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I don't think many will disagree with the OP. He looks to be settling in very well and did play well yesterday. Now doubt his confidence would have been high after scoring two goals for his country ( I never thought I'd be writing about a BHA player scoring two for his country, unless it was for someone like Azerbaijan! Happy days).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here