Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth

Inova

Aug 25, 2016
Bournemouth fan in peace.

Looking forward to the game Friday hoping we do ourselves justice as its been pretty grim so far.

Congrats on your first premier league win I remember ours at West Ham 4-3 Callum Wilson hattrick was an amazing day will probably never forget it.

Feeling quite nervous for Friday as you guys have started much better than us and look more solid at the back. I think if we lose this then we really are in for a tough season. Five loses in a row will even test the most loyal football fans at any level.

Hope its a good game and good luck, but i really hope we can win as we need this much more than you at the moment.

All the best for the rest of the season!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

Looking forward to the game Friday hoping we do ourselves justice as its been pretty grim so far.

Congrats on your first premier league win I remember ours at West Ham 4-3 Callum Wilson hattrick was an amazing day will probably never forget it.

Feeling quite nervous for Friday as you guys have started much better than us and look more solid at the back. I think if we lose this then we really are in for a tough season. Five loses in a row will even test the most loyal football fans at any level.

Hope its a good game and good luck, but i really hope we can win as we need this much more than you at the moment.

Fair enough, looking forward to it. See you on Friday!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
To be honest, most Bournemouth fans on here have been decent sorts, which is awkward as I consider your club a bad smell and always have done. I'd be delighted to see you go down. Sorry. :lolol:

Anyway, onto the game and it has to be said that whilst I'm not sure we'll even get a draw at yours, we couldn't have picked a better time to play you. Our defence has certainly been very good. I would say our main concerns have been our lack of striker options and our central midfield pairing. However, the latter have picked up in the last two games and as long as Hemed stays fit, I think we can score goals.

Betfair have the following prices:
AFCB 2.18
Draw 3.4
BHA 3.95

I don't there is any value in a Bournemouth win - we are still being GROSSly underestimated.

Last edited:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

With our terrible record at Dean Court I would happily take a draw now. I think we will be solid at the back but we wil lack a little going forward, hopefully you will come at us and we will catch you on the counter attack once or twice.

What has been the problem so far in your opinion, you seemed to be a little unlucky against City?

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011

You're going to get well stuffed on Friday, you know that.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
It'll be an interesting one.

Dunk and Duffy coped very well with Rondon on Saturday but then West Brom played into our hands.

The likes of King/Defoe/Ibe will be a different test, I think Bournemouth will attack us with a lot more pace than West Brom did (until the last 10 minutes).

Would take a point.

Inova

Aug 25, 2016
With our terrible record at Dean Court I would happily take a draw now. I think we will be solid at the back but we wil lack a little going forward, hopefully you will come at us and we will catch you on the counter attack once or twice.

What has been the problem so far in your opinion, you seemed to be a little unlucky against City?

In all honesty the performances have been awful. The main issue we have had is fitting the players we bought over the summer into a system that works with the players from last season. We have played 4 different systems in the first four matches none which seem to have worked that well.

The midfield is very weak losing that battle every game at the moment and no protection for our back three. If you come to ours organised we won't be able to break you down as there is no linking of play and creativity to create chances for our forward players.

You should fancy your chances worst I've seen us play in the Premier league since we came up.

Inova

Aug 25, 2016
You're going to get well stuffed on Friday, you know that.

We will have to wait and see. At the moment you are probably right.

Football changes all the time though and I'm sure we will have to turn around our form at somepoint as I don't believe we are that bad a side just hasn't clicked for us of yet.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
We will have to wait and see. At the moment you are probably right.

Football changes all the time though and I'm sure we will have to turn around our form at somepoint as I don't believe we are that bad a side just hasn't clicked for us of yet.

according to a comment in your local rag, you're going to 'thrash us 3-0' ........as I live 20 minutes from your tin pot ground, shame I can't get a ticket !!

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
according to a comment in your local rag, you're going to 'thrash us 3-0' ........as I live 20 minutes from your tin pot ground, shame I can't get a ticket !!

One comment ? As you live 20 minutes from our tin pot ground its probably your local rag as well..just saying like

That aside if you hang around outside the away entrance you may well get a ticket, someone usually fails to turn up .

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Was this on TV? I remember this. Looking for such results, but CH is more into clean sheets

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1190241/Show/England-Premier-League-2017-2018-Bournemouth-Brighton

I can't help thinking our opponents are saving their best performances for us. Even WBA tried quite hard. Either that or the Premier League is stronger than I expected.

I think the danger in the top flight is when you think you are established, think you have already won the game and then there is nasty sting.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Will never forget this Barnes Stormer. Good day that.

Since then in 2013, only 4 years ago - none of the Albion 18 are currently at the club (bar Casper).

For Bournemouth - cook, Daniels, Fraser and GK Surman are in their 25.

Ward, Barnes are in the Prem with Burnley.
Matt Ritchie at Newcastle.

The rest: retired, lower leagues, a few still in the Champ, tv pundits.

Eddie Howe of course still there.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Craig Pawson is the ref!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Since then in 2013, only 4 years ago - none of the Albion 18 are currently at the club (bar Casper).

For Bournemouth - cook, Daniels, Fraser and GK Surman are in their 25.

Ward, Barnes are in the Prem with Burnley.
Matt Ritchie at Newcastle.

The rest: retired, lower leagues, a few still in the Champ, tv pundits.

Eddie Howe of course still there.

Dunk ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here