Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A moment to reflect on the music today

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Firstly can we ditch that bloody awful premier league tune we play after GOSBTS. I know we probably have to but didn't hear it at Watford. Just play earlier rather than straight after our tune.

And second half for a moment I thought we were trialling a remix of GOSBTS. But no apparently Richie just got his finger stuck on the button.

Ps) I bloody hate the premier league arch thingy as well. What a load of old tosh.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Firstly can we ditch that bloody awful premier league tune we play after GOSBTS. I know we probably have to but didn't hear it at Watford. Just play earlier rather than straight after our tune.

And second half for a moment I thought we were trialling a remix of GOSBTS. But no apparently Richie just got his finger stuck on the button.

Ps) I bloody hate the premier league arch thingy as well. What a load of old tosh.

For £120,000,000 they can play the birdie song if they want. The arch is a bit shit though.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath

LOL has somebody stolen the jam out of your doughnut?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
More important things to be concerned about than a Premier League song and arch, surely?

Of course! But we can all agree it's shit surely.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The music was so load in the East Upper, I thought my head was going to explode.

Seriously unpleasant and uncomfortable.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
I quite like it:whistle:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
If you think this is bad, just wait for the music during the match, which gets played during stoppages:

YMCA
We will rock you, etc

Jumping up and joining in, to be compulsory as the PL chases the US$

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Once again we were not told who were the subs. I expect there is a set time limit between the teams coming out and the "we'll be right back after this short break" kick off. Playing that daft bit of music means we missed the subs. Ring of Fire is now a tradition so that wont go. At least put the two subs lists on the screen.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It reminds me of that arch thing that those contestants used to appear and "tonight Matthew I'm going to be"............
Sh!t then and sh!t now.
It's so US of A.

I can't believe you used to watch that. Or, like me, did you run, shrieking from the room, as soon as you clocked what it was? :lolol:

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
All the family laughed at the arch. When they took it off the pitch, we got a good close-up view - looked like a flat pack box you buy at the post office for sending a medium-sized gift in. The Stonehenge in Spinal Tap is more impressive.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Once again we were not told who were the subs. I expect there is a set time limit between the teams coming out and the "we'll be right back after this short break" kick off. Playing that daft bit of music means we missed the subs. Ring of Fire is now a tradition so that wont go. At least put the two subs lists on the screen.

Erm, maybe time for a free hearing test, both sets of subs were announced and placed on the big screens.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here