Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A few things to smile about today

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Walking into the ground from the railway. A German chap, busy chatting to his mates walked straight into the railings at the top of the ramp. He was fairly talk so the top of the railings impacted at groin height. It wasn't really any funnier that he was speaking German, but I know this adds to the enjoyment for some on here.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

What's funny about this? :-|

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Walking into the ground from the railway. A German chap, busy chatting to his mates walked straight into the railings at the top of the ramp. He was fairly talk so the top of the railings impacted at groin height. It wasn't really any funnier that he was speaking German, but I know this adds to the enjoyment for some on here.

Ah, a good ol' bit of epicaricacy. If only there was a german word for it...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oh, and I know your hearts will bleed for us, but the club has sealed all the doors from the main (italk) 1901 lounge for those who sit north of the halfway line, this is so that the premier league dignitaries don't have to be confronted by fans as they take their seats from the boardroom. Now we have to file out through the side corridor, a corridor that really isn't wide enough, hence many late returnees due to the queue to get back out to the seats. :shrug:

I did wonder how this would work. As part of this redesign my father, who sat in the wheelchair bay behind me, has been shunted and now sits a block away.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Gerry Francis asking me where car park D is about an hour after the game....I didn't have a clue!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
tall german men nutting themselves on railings whilst in mid sentence has always been one of my favourite comedic occurrences ......tbf.

Nothing funny about a person injuring themselves.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Oh, and I know your hearts will bleed for us, but the club has sealed all the doors from the main (italk) 1901 lounge for those who sit north of the halfway line, this is so that the premier league dignitaries don't have to be confronted by fans as they take their seats from the boardroom. Now we have to file out through the side corridor, a corridor that really isn't wide enough, hence many late returnees due to the queue to get back out to the seats. :shrug:
I heard it was because someone ruffled Ant and Dec's hair last season.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
And who was the WBA player that ran back 30-40 yards to tackle him and tell him he was taking the piss, Rodriguez?

The only thing he did all afternoon, apart from his attempt to control the ball that turned into a pass to Barry ...

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Premier League requirement.

Apparently even the VIP corridor from the Boardroom to the Directors Box, has to be obscured in some way, so they aren't seen...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here