Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Recurrence of back injury, CH hopes he'll be ready for Friday.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Or we could unleash the Greyhound. A guy on the bus asked why they call him that. I told him because he goes dogging.boom boom.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
We missed him big time, in my opinion, when he went off. Did one of his best shifts for The Albion today, I thought. 'kin love him.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Seemed to lose our way when he went off. May be the team was tiring but his presence shouldn't be underestimated. Has really risen to the Premier League challenge.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Don't think we dropped off we still played well I'd say we were pretty knackered but they were more threatening mainly because they brought on a player in Morrison who actually looked to get into the box looking for knock downs ect. Obviously want Bruno back but we have LR or the Greyhound if needed

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Him coming off from what appeared to be the same injury again is a major concern for us. How near is Ezequiel Schellotto to a first team appearance? I think LR is a perfect cover for the bench but not good enough as first choice right back or left back come to that as he looks to be greatly in need of match practice so perhaps a couple of U23s and 45 mins. I would be tempted to play both of them at AFCB in the cup with LR at left back.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Like most supporters I love Bruno. But as we have cover would it not best best to rest him so he can fully recover from his back problems

Most? Are you able to list those that don't - I might need to have a word with them.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hughton likes to keep the defence unchanged as much as possible. That's part of the reason why we are successful. If Bruno is fit he should start.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Seemed to lose our way when he went off. May be the team was tiring but his presence shouldn't be underestimated. Has really risen to the Premier League challenge.

Bong gets beaten outright a handful of times each year, and Rosenior was easily beaten by Matt Phillips once late on. I think Rosenior was off the pace of the game coming on as substitute.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here