Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Bruno just needs to give one of his team pep-talks: 'Lads, if I leave the pitch or can't play, remember... you are ALL leaders'. Job done.
I hope he plays Friday - then rest him for the Carabao [?]and let the greyhound run.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Seemed to lose our way when he went off. May be the team was tiring but his presence shouldn't be underestimated. Has really risen to the Premier League challenge.

Yes he has. My concern though, is that at nearly 37 (ancient in Premier League terms), niggling little injuries, and general wear and tear, are never going to be far away.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Yes he has. My concern though, is that at nearly 37 (ancient in Premier League terms), niggling little injuries, and general wear and tear, are never going to be far away.

But he's not 37. He's 36 [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Always reminds me of a Greek Orthodox priest with his beard.Perhaps,if injured,he could give the players/substitutions a benediction as they arrive on the pitch and roundly curse the opposition!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Bong gets beaten outright a handful of times each year, and Rosenior was easily beaten by Matt Phillips once late on. I think Rosenior was off the pace of the game coming on as substitute.

I love Liam, but he's no Bruno.

I like to see Liam in a midfield role. Then again, Liam is just a magnificent utility player. A great resource to have. And a leader and team player magnifique.

Bruno is so composed in his role. I just love watching him. Mrs H thinks he's fabulous. She picked him out from day 1 as one of the best players who we'll have ever had. Like Inigo, we are so lucky to have had him here.

Still my number one choice in that position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Bruno seems to galvanise us and drive us forward. Love Liam, but he doesn't have the same effect and doesn't drive us forward like Capt B.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Just drove past while he was shopping in Richardson Road with his boy. Looked very agile. Wife said "He's fit" but don't think she was talking about match fitness. Different when she saw Charlie Oatway at the Sussex County. Think she said "He's fat".

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just drove past while he was shopping in Richardson Road with his boy. Looked very agile. Wife said "He's fit" but don't think she was talking about match fitness. Different when she saw Charlie Oatway at the Sussex County. Think she said "He's fat".

She lives with an athlete, she should know [emoji106][emoji106]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here