Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex and fans today

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Simply amazing. We are so lucky to have such an atmospheric stadium and fans who know how to use it.

Pulis today was just the latest in a long line of managers to comment on the support from the stands and the lift our players get.

#rocking

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I actually thought we were a bit quiet 2nd half. Not seen his comments. Great all round performance today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Good work to those of you that went!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Simply amazing. We are so lucky to have such an atmospheric stadium and fans who know how to use it.

Pulis today was just the latest in a long line of managers to comment on the support from the stands and the lift our players get.

#rocking

What has Pulis said - I've not read anything.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Thought it went a bit flat in periods, but it was mostly people s**ting it before our first goal and at the end when we sat back.

Other than that, decent and we got behind them.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Very poor support in the final 15 minutes I thought. I know we were sitting back but we needed the fans to get behind the team but it went pretty quiet for long spells. Too many nerves.

Nerves... we are in the fukcing Premier League and were in the process of posting our first EVER win in the Premier League, I am not surprised it went a bit quiet - shock and awe!!!

Last edited:

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Thought it went a bit flat in periods, but it was mostly people s**ting it before our first goal and at the end when we say back.

Other than that, decent and we got behind them.
No one shitting it near me. Loads of singing and great to hear the North in unison.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Nerves... we are in the fukcing Premier League and were in the process of posting our first EVER win in the Premier Division, I am not surprised it went a bit quiet - shock and awe!!!

Oh it was totally understandable, I was tightly clenched myself, but somehow the fans need to overcome the nerves and roar the team out of that defensive shell we fall back into.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I thought the Baggies fans were silent until their goal, as were City until they scored.
I listened on the radio to both the Leicester and the Watford games ( I work Saturday mornings), and we appear to be far louder than either away teams here,so far

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
It was a fantastic atmosphere I don't think we sat back intentially but were just tired!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Nov 5, 2012
chichester
Really enjoyable day and at times the atmosphere was as good as I can remember. People really need to get off their smartphones though. It's embarrassing. At one point there were so many people with their backs to the pitch taking selfies I thought we were doing the Poznan.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here