Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex and fans today

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
The atmosphere was great today. Yes, there was the occasional lull, but you're never going to keep that level of noise going for 90 minutes.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Ian Wright on MotD admitted "they make a decent noise down there"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
How is he a Palace troll? I read a few of his past comments but can't work out why?

He says he saw people streaming other games on their tablets, the wifi is barely good enough to get a bet on , let alone another game. Apart from that, how many Brighton fans really support another team, and would brag about it on here.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just sneaked a peek at the BBS, they are certainly rattled by our win. If Burnley do them tomorrow it'll be fantastic over there.

:lolol:

still a lot of empty seats visible the telly box.......can't believe that the prem promised land can't get these norberts to the ground.

Im afraid the blame is squarely with the club. There will always be a certain percent who can't make it for a multitude of reasons.

The club's promised ticket exchage has not materialised yet the club publish scare articles highlighting the sanctions one might face if they pass on theit ticket.

With the beautiful weather yesterday morning i would have wagereed that 100's may have made a late decision to come.

Also, i've no idea why the club had 2 more columns of segregation for this game than Man City and had not opened the upper tier bit of S1G, thus shutting out another 100 odd.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
still a lot of empty seats visible the telly box.......can't believe that the prem promised land can't get these norberts to the ground.

Difficult to tell as two goals were at the end and beginning of the half. A lot were probably on the concourse. In fact I wonder how many people missed not only our first but also our second goals in the PL? The 1901 stand was very empty when the second went in but was laughably full to watch Ryan walk the length of the pitch back to his goal after the celebrations!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Didn't notice any empty seats anywhere near us in the east stand. The pictures from TV showed the amex was very close to capacity. But there again, you aren't happy unless you can have a dig at the club are you?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I poked my head into WBA unofficial. Meltdown.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

That can't be their main message board?! Very quiet if it is. One poster on there isn't keen:

We're staying in Eastbourne and hoping to get to Brighton by train for beers before and after. Trying to find a reasonably priced hotel in Brighton was impossible . BTW, I wont be joining in with all the nice, family club stuff. As far as I'm concerned Brighton have stolen our name and our stripes . They are like a crap tribute act that we didnt ask for and don't need.
3_0 Baggies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here