Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Chris Loses The Plot... 2017/18 Edition...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
To be honest, after that over-the-top performance in the technical area, I expected to come out in the post-match press conference in Bob Booker's Freddie Mercury outfit and perform an a capella 'We Will Rock You' or something. Fortunately Bilic took so long that the media team had had time to calm him down or who knows what sort of disrepute charges he and the club would be facing ...
It's just fortunate that it was off camera when he ripped off his shirt, shoved the cameraman over and grabbed Jeff Shreeves by the face shouting "take that you CAAAANTS!" before kissing him and walking off flicking the v's.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If, IF, West Ham are still in Premier League next season We need to tether Chris down. The distance from the dug out to pitch side is allowing him to run riot.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
There were several occassions last night he stepped out of the technical area it was an absolute disgrace. Add that to the fist pumps and I was embarrassed by his over the top actions the man needs to have a long word with himself before its too late.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

el punal

I must admit I do find Chris's histrionics embarrassing. Why can't he learn from a previous Albion manager, Alan Mullery, on how to be gracious and respectful. At least Alan knew to draw the line at flicking V signs and chucking his loose change at Palace fans, and none of this over the top treble fist pumping that Hughton finds so appropriate. :rant:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
To be honest, after that over-the-top performance in the technical area, I expected to come out in the post-match press conference in Bob Booker's Freddie Mercury outfit and perform an a capella 'We Will Rock You' or something. Fortunately Bilic took so long that the media team had had time to calm him down or who knows what sort of disrepute charges he and the club would be facing ...

You're our man at these events. Have you not seen fit to question him ?

Or is that too scary a thought ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
attachment.php

tumblr_mju2m8rB4R1r6l90ho1_500.gif

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Chris Hughton.jpg

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yet again, he let himself down today, double fist pump, staring at the ground, he's lost it, I am embarrassed and disappointed.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Surely it is only a matter of time before he gets a lengthy touchline ban.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Surely it is only a matter of time before he gets a lengthy touchline ban.

I think it's gone beyond a simple ban now, too many incidents of histrionics, goading opposing teams and supporters, and outright bad behaviour.
I think the FA might punish him by making him take either the Scotland job,or the soon to be vacant Palace job.

That'll learn him.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It's getting ridiculous now...

Hughton09974faf0fe3a1fc.gif

His staff are now copying the double fist pumps. His bad habits are spreading throughout the club. I think Tony will take action soon now. Once the papers pick up on this, there won't be 'Billic the next Manager to be sacked' headlines, they'll be 'sack mad Chris'.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I have watched this over about 20 times now... the guy is out of control. Blatant and disgraceful behaviour. I can't see beyond a psychiatrist to fix this. I wish you well Chris Hughton in your rehabilitation xx

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What is the matter with the bloke? We all like to celebrate a goal but Christ on a bike, that's just ridiculous.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think it's gone beyond a simple ban now, too many incidents of histrionics, goading opposing teams and supporters, and outright bad behaviour.
I think the FA might punish him by making him take either the Scotland job,or the soon to be vacant Palace job.

That'll learn him.

Can we get Fat Sam or Dad Disco Alan instead do you think ? Anything has to be better than this lunatic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here