Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Chris Loses The Plot... 2017/18 Edition...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I love the guy in the grey coat in the front row next to the bench's reaction. Absolute quality.

This is a prime example of why this behaviour has to stop. Fans think it’s ok to mimic what Hughton does and it’s just wrong, he needs to stop before someone gets seriously hurt.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Even worse by the 3rd goal he appears to of got others to join in. Bruno with a fist pump, people jumping up off the bench. We will have a riot soon if we are not careful

Respect to David Moyes who calmly sits down and waits for the police to intervene.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The BBC have noticed it now,
"Posted at 63 mins
Change coming...
Brighton 2-1 West Ham

Chris Hughton went a bit mad when that José Izquierdo strike hit the net. I'm talking two-handed fist pumps, the full repertoire.

His opposite number David Moyes is about to send Michail Antonio on."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/42761803

Noah All

Jan 2, 2018
The shed
I think it's obvious now from Chris's increasingly erratic and out-of-control behaviour that the pressure is getting to him.
Shouldn't the club act before the FA does?
A period of quiet rest and therapy at a sanitarium would do him a world of good. Yes, the club might suffer in the short term, but the health and safety of Chris and those around him is shirley more important?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Look at Moyes when the third goal went in. Chris needs to watch this and learn from him; that's how to compose yourself in moments of excitement / despair.

(doesn't Moyes look p*ssed off though!)

Yep! He has clearly given up at this point. Great footage.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I reckon this is the REAL reason that he was sacked by Norwich, and Newcastle. Nothing to do with tactics or league position, they got shot of him to avoid a charge of bringing the game into disrepute. Looks like Bloom has got a big decision to make.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
He has gone too far this time,my 9Yr. old daughter,Little Miss Wunt be Druv,saw his "antics" from the upper West yesterday and has been up most of the night in fear that he may jump out of her wardrobe or pop out from under her bed,pumping his fists and shouting "Yes,yes!!" at the top of his voice,he has got to be stopped,what next? an Eric Cantona style Kung Fu attack on the crowd? I don't know how the bloke can sleep at night...one terrified 9Yr. old and possibly many more that have not come forward yet,I hope you're satisfied Houghton!!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Never thought I would see the day where I had to witness double fist pumping from an Albion manager.
Will the Premier League look into it ?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I hate to say it but CH has gone all Jurgen Klopp. Can't be long before we see the full run down the touchline and hugging of the goalscorer followed by a knee slide. Its like the board are sleepwalking into an FA enquiry, the signs have been there for so long.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
In a race and presuming we are attacking the north, who would get to the north stand first, CH or Matty Ryan?
Fair to say CH is still keeping fit plus 50 yards less to run.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
In a race and presuming we are attacking the north, who would get to the north stand first, CH or Matty Ryan?
Fair to say CH is still keeping fit plus 50 yards less to run.

CH will be slower, as he'll be running backwards whilst sticking two fingers up on both hands and sticking his tongue out at the opposing team's bench.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
In all fairness, being so open about the penalty not being a penalty is just outrageous behaviour. He really has lost control...

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
20180304-BHA-ARS-EPL_1-720_1.gif

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here