Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Chris Loses The Plot... 2017/18 Edition...

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Back to his usual disrespectful self yesterday.

hugh1.gif

hugh2.gif

Even worse by the 3rd goal he appears to of got others to join in. Bruno with a fist pump, people jumping up off the bench. We will have a riot soon if we are not careful

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Lots of people display this kind of behaviour so caught up in the moment he might be excused ONE, MINOR indulgence. He has a habit though of going WAY overboard and I think our board need to have a word in his ear. He's a rolemodel FFS and next all the kids will be copying it!

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Even worse by the 3rd goal he appears to of got others to join in. Bruno with a fist pump, people jumping up off the bench. We will have a riot soon if we are not careful
Well spotted. It is bad enough that we have to be managed by an unpleasant egotist but now our captain is showing his true colours as a classless tit.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
If you slow down the superb by the way Gif you can see him say ," iv'e got two knives here and this is what i do to fluff my pillows " , the blokes a loop .

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Just when my trauma counselling, over the Palace league game scenes of devastation and carnage had reached a positive conclusion, I had to witness this quite outrageous display of aggressive fist pumping from a man who is supposedly meant to be a responsible member of our club.

This display could set my recovery back months.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
By the 4th fist pump I'm scared, I mean really scared. I'll be writing to the FA.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Back to his usual disrespectful self yesterday.

hugh1.gif

hugh2.gif

Look at Moyes when the third goal went in. Chris needs to watch this and learn from him; that's how to compose yourself in moments of excitement / despair.

(doesn't Moyes look p*ssed off though!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here