Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Chris Loses The Plot... 2017/18 Edition...

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Sorry, but he needs to be stopped.

hughton88ff888c6650c13b.gif

This is exactly why we shouldn't tolerate him. This clip clearly shows him getting on his motorbike, revving up, only for him to find it's not there. As he turns in disgust, you don't have to be good at lip reading to see him mouth "Some b*****d's nicked my f*****g Suzuki!"

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
This is exactly why we shouldn't tolerate him. This clip clearly shows him getting on his motorbike, revving up, only for him to find it's not there. As he turns in disgust, you don't have to be good at lip reading to see him mouth "Some b*****d's nicked my f*****g Suzuki!"

I would actually love to know what he was saying!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I would actually love to know what he was saying!

It's 'what the fvck's wrong with him' (he's just starting the 'with him' as he disappears from view).

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Maniac

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
[Tweet]950481976905125890[/tweet]

Absolute mentalist

He brushes aside all attempts at restraint. Did he get to the Linesman ?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
[Tweet]950481976905125890[/tweet]

Absolute mentalist
He's not taking it seriously. He's clearly doing his "On the Buses" impersonation. He mouths "I hate you Butler", and at the very end of the clip you can clearly see him going "Hehhhhhhhhhhhh!"

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
and despite his alleged drink driving, unfaithfulness, numerous red cards and hair transplant our CH is now supporting Rooney

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
and despite his alleged drink driving, unfaithfulness, numerous red cards and hair transplant our CH is now supporting Rooney
It's ok, you don't have to say alleged when someone's admitted what they've done.*

We're free to call Rooney a drink driving, serial philandering, bald, fag smoking, granny shagging brothel visitor without using "alleged".

*(yes I got the joke btw)

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Mourinho was right when he referred to Hughton as a clown.Ok he didn't say his name but we all know who he meant.
He needs to calm things down a notch or two.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It's ok, you don't have to say alleged when someone's admitted what they've done.*

We're free to call Rooney a drink driving, serial philandering, bald, fag smoking, granny shagging brothel visitor without using "alleged".

*(yes I got the joke btw)

#protectingBozza

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here