Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Chris Loses The Plot... 2017/18 Edition...

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Screenshot (2).png

Having been warned about his unruly behaviour, Chris has now decided to explore the emotional side of his feelings. Today he blubs like a baby after the first goal is scored. Is our placated warrior losing it in a different way this time round ?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
He even applauded the north for their one Chrissy hughton rendition.
Totally out of control
Someone needs to have a word. When the 3rd went in expected him to rip his shirt off and jump in the crowd

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
He even applauded the north for their one Chrissy hughton rendition.
Totally out of control
Someone needs to have a word. When the 3rd went in expected him to rip his shirt off and jump in the crowd

I think he must have begun to do so at least, because I noticed in the post-match press conference that he had a tiny crease in an otherwise immaculate white shirt. Maybe Paul Trollope told him to keep an effing lid on it.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I think he must have begun to do so at least, because I noticed in the post-match press conference that he had a tiny crease in an otherwise immaculate white shirt. Maybe Paul Trollope told him to keep an effing lid on it.

Trollope and the rest of the backroom staff had to restrain him, 2 on each arm and one on each leg. Was F'ing and bl.inding at them to let him go and crowd surf, naked. :bounce:

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
I was worried about this from the moment we got promoted. He might have been able to get away with such behaviour in the Championship, but they won't stand for it in the Premier League given the intense media scrutiny. I expect that we'll see a 5 minute discussion about it on Match of the Day tonight.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
Oct 17, 2008
He always struck me as a noseblower. I doubted his appointment and this only confirms what I already knew. He's a ****ing liability.

#hughtonout #bringbackwilkins

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005
I enjoyed seeing him wrestle his coat on during a shower in the second half. For a moment there was a worry we were seeing a Wenger like coat struggle but Chris quickly took back control of the garmet and pulled it over his well chiselled torso.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Someone needs to have a word with him. When the third went in there was no need for him to slide into Pulis' technical box. The bloke will be up before a disciplinary panel before we reach autumn.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I can't believe he hasn't learned his lesson or changed from his hotheaded and confrontational attitude last season! Did anyone see him today chewing gum!? The man is taking the piss, stood there masticating furiously with his steely gaze focused on the action on the pitch, someone is going to get seriously hurt soon unless he reins it in. Is it too much to ask to have someone calm and unemotional like Klopp or Conte? Blooms patience must be wearing very thin.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Having been warned about his unruly behaviour, Chris has now decided to explore the emotional side of his feelings. Today he blubs like a baby after the first goal is scored. Is our placated warrior losing it in a different way this time round ?

What a crock of sh1t.
That was after the second goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here