Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Four games in.....

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I was hoping for 4 points after 4 games so right on track. Today was so important as a defeat, especially if we didn't score would really ramp up the pressure on the players. That was the best I've seen us play for a while (including the last month or so of last season) and should give the team so much confidence.

Yes, don't let's forget this is first League win since Wigan, a run 2 draws and 4 defeats. And first goal from open play in League match since Solly scored against Wigan.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Four points after four games? Not bad - would have liked a couple more, but pretty well satisfied with what we've got. The big plus is that we seem to be getting better - and given what Citeh did to Liverpool and Watford did to Saints today, our results against those two don't look so bad either.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
A point a game average will take us to virtually 40 points and safety so I am well chuffed.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Four points after four games? Not bad - would have liked a couple more, but pretty well satisfied with what we've got. The big plus is that we seem to be getting better - and given what Citeh did to Liverpool and Watford did to Saints today, our results against those two don't look so bad either.

And Watford drew with Liverpool and beat Bmuff.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Didn't think WBA looked much better than most Championship sides of the last 2 seasons and we put most of those to bed.
Think we need 4 points from next 2 games though.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Is it what you expected ??

For me we are a point better off.

I expected us to be beaten by Man City, Leicester and Watford but a win v WBA.

I'm spot on so far with my predictions 4 pts from 12
Towards 38 pts and fingers crossed just enough to stay up

Attachments

• IMG_1937.JPG
    IMG_1937.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 155

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
40 points remains the magic marker so with that in mind it's what I'd hoped for. For a while, I was sitting in my seat against Man City thinking we could magic a point out of that. We should have buried Watford on reflection though.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Today was the day we dropped the 'Little' from Little Brighton. We ARE a premier league team with premier league facilities and premier league fans playing to a premier league standard. As an aside we have averaged over 30000 in our 2 games so far making us the 11th best attended club in the PL. Anyone want to call us little now they can go *uck themselves.

I'm spot on so far with my predictions 4 pts from 12
Towards 38 pts and fingers crossed just enough to stay up

Blimey March and May are horror months - hope we dont need any points to survive come the end of april..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here