Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hate to say it, but

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I told you so.

All you bed-wetters, worried we weren't good enough, while some of us held our nerve. We said we'd come good, we said to trust the players we have, but oh no, you all pissed yourselves over a striker. Pathetic.

:whistle:

Too soon to crow as 1 swallow doesn't make a summer and against s better side than WBA we may have suffered. Still a good result though.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just high on the euphoria!
Likewise. I don't actually know what I'm supposed to do now. Just post nonsense here until MOTD starts I guess.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Too soon to crow as 1 swallow doesn't make a summer and against s better side than WBA we may have suffered. Still a good result though.

We'll come up against much better sides but not many better managers in Tony Pulis. That's the best thing about today for me.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought that the 3 crucial moments were when Bruno went off we lost the momentum and again when Hemed went off as neither sub was as good as the men they replaced doing the same job plus of course that save by Ryan from Barry..

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Lets face the facts. Yesterday was just a MIRACLE and we wont be so lucky again. Through NSC I have recently learnt:

Mat Ryan is rubbish - yet he made some key saves
Mat Ryan is too small and WB will be all over him- they wern't.
Pascal Gross isnt bringing much to the team -2 goals and an assist
Tomer Hemed isnt good enough - a great header and layed the ball off to Gross for his goal
Without a striker we are doomed - a midfielder scored 2

As i say, its just a miracle we overcame all of these difinitive facts that will, apparently, guarentee we will be relelegated this season.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Except for the last 20 minutes where the Albion pulled back too far. That must end. Maty and the D would have had a clean sheet without it.

Team were looking a little cream crackered, they had a three goal lead with 20 to go, it wasn't about us going on the attack any more but about the oppo coming at us, as is expected when you're getting your trollies ripped off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here