Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hate to say it, but

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I told you so.

All you bed-wetters, worried we weren't good enough, while some of us held our nerve. We said we'd come good, we said to trust the players we have, but oh no, you all pissed yourselves over a striker. Pathetic.

:whistle:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
s-l300.jpg

Good fun today though

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I always had faith. Long way to go but we will compete.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I told you so.

All you bed-wetters, worried we weren't good enough, while some of us held our nerve. We said we'd come good, we said to trust the players we have, but oh no, you all pissed yourselves over a striker. Pathetic.

:whistle:

I honestly wouldn't bother, the next time we lose a couple of matches they'll be panicking again!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Pipe down, you've only had 7 replies
:lol: fair point, but I'm impatient. I was expecting harsh criticism from the off, and it just didn't happen.

Genius, no other word for it.
I wasn't trying to take credit for any whooshing, whooshing was never my intent. It was just meant as lighthearted self criticism for being such a bed-wetter.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'm really glad that a thread like this has been started because I can think of at least ten posters who are all so quiet tonight!

A no win situation against Bournemouth - three points and well, they've lost every game and MAY be bottom tomorrow. Lose and suddenly we're expected to beat an experienced Premier side now.

Last edited:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
It doesn't matter about strikers. We look so good defensively that we will win loads of games 1 nil.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here