Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're on our way!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
It's amazing how the world feels a much better place after 3 goals and 3 points. :albion2::amex:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
It's amazing the difference in this place. We go from 'useless, sack the board' to 'Champions League here we come'. It's the most knee-jerk forum I've ever been on.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Agreed. The table looks wonderful. We are probably not going to get much higher than that but i'll take that all day long.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
It's amazing the difference in this place. We go from 'useless, sack the board' to 'Champions League here we come'. It's the most knee-jerk forum I've ever been on.

why knee jerk ?? we have struggled so far and now have beaten (and looked better) than a side that had seven points from three. Don`t you feel a lot better ?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012

Patience is a virtue. Recruitment team 4 - bedwetters 0.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No worries about showing too much respect to the oppisition today, as we showed them none to the point of Knocky showboating second half.
Tough first few games, but now we belong!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

How many do you frequent? It's probably similar to every other (football) forum.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

In fairness if you can't enjoy today as a Brighton fan then maybe it's time to take up a new hobby.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
why knee jerk ?? we have struggled so far and now have beaten (and looked better) than a side that had seven points from three. Don`t you feel a lot better ?

Everything is either the worst thing ever or the best - that's what I was referring to.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

The results at The Etihad and St. Mary's today somewhat put some of our previous results into perspective too.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle

That's what makes it fun! I've not been on other forums but I imagine that all football fans live on the emotional rollercoaster we have chosen to board! Unless they are among those "entitled" fans such as Gooners who have no real worries apart from not finishing fourth! Enjoy the ride; the deep lows make the slight highs seem much, much higher, don't they?!:rave:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
That's what makes it fun! I've not been on other forums but I imagine that all football fans live on the emotional rollercoaster we have chosen to board! Unless they are among those "entitled" fans such as Gooners who have no real worries apart from not finishing fourth! Enjoy the ride; the deep lows make the slight highs seem much, much higher, don't they?!:rave:

Are we that much better than those Arsenal fans we complain about?

Of course the lows make the highs better. Nearly going out of business in '97 is what made winning promotion to the Premier League so special! But it's a little over the top to call our failure to land a striker in the transfer window 'a disaster', and stir up so much discontent that our chairman - the one who has funded all of this - felt the need to issue a public apology/explaination. No way should he have felt the need to do that.

Highs and lows are part of football, and I love the ride. I just wish everything could be viewed with the necessary perspective. IMO the uproar on here when we didn't sign a striker is just as embarrassing as Arsenal fans feeling entitled to stage a walk out for not spending enough in the window. Just pathetic on both counts.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here