Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looking Forward To Today

el punal

A home 3.00pm Saturday fixture, Motty's farewell appearance ("Well, would you believe it!"), BBC Football Focus in situ, and, of course, watching a much improved Albion. Having watched us against Man City (rabbits in the headlights mode), Leicester (did we turn up?), and Watford (where we played with conviction, skill and heart but no finish product), makes me think that we've at last settled down in the Premier League.

Today, against West Brom, it won't be easy and will a good indicator of our prospects both good and bad for the future. Whatever happens I'll be right behind the boys, and hopefully so will ALL of us in another sell out crowd. Bring it on! :albion2:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Can't wait. Just waiting for daughter number one, then we hit the road.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yep very weird watching Derby v Hull last night and then realising not our league.

Walk, buy lunch at the Farmers Market, game then meal out - what's more to live for ?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Looking forward today, fingers x that UK's biggest car park is open and the croydon crud highway is flowing :blush:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Seems like AGES since the Man City match and I'm eager to get back to the Amex.

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
A home 3.00pm Saturday fixture, Motty's farewell appearance ("Well, would you believe it!"), BBC Football Focus in situ, and, of course, watching a much improved Albion. Having watched us against Man City (rabbits in the headlights mode), Leicester (did we turn up?), and Watford (where we played with conviction, skill and heart but no finish product), makes me think that we've at last settled down in the Premier League.

Today, against West Brom, it won't be easy and will a good indicator of our prospects both good and bad for the future. Whatever happens I'll be right behind the boys, and hopefully so will ALL of us in another sell out crowd. Bring it on! :albion2:

Nicely summed up EP, and pretty much how I feel too. Heading off from the Midlands shortly to ensure an early Amex arrival to soak up the atmosphere. With the transfer window closed there's an anticipation about today in that we know we played very well at Watford and now we know what is the squad that has to carry on the fight until at least the January window. West Brom are a good side and will be a tough test of what we need to do at home against solid, defensive teams.

As the bookies' relegation favourites this season we are, more than ever, going to need the fans to be the 12th man at the Amex We need to make a lot of noise. No in-match moaning from the fans please - that can be saved for NSC post-match analysis! :smile:

It'll be fun hearing the Amex rocking with 30,000 fans all singing 'Albion'!:albion2:

Can't wait. UTA :ascarf:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Big test today and I've got a feeling we'll come through it well. Big fry up, football focus and a couple of pints at Wellington ... even the weather might play ball

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Can't wait, just going through my pre match preparations now. The last 3pm Saturday kickoff for a while it seems, up the pub after football focus, few isotonic lagers before the match as part of warm up and then win, lose or draw out for the night :albion2:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Well I was looking forward to the game until the Mrs wakes me up at 6:30 and tells me she is going to work, no one to have kids so will have to resort to watching on TV.

As She's bank staff she will have to work weekends around the fixtures from now on.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Pretty much same,Watford was encouraging, watch my lad 1st half then got the Mrs to run me over,seated by ⌚, home,then either homemade curry,just made,or a meal out,depends on final score

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Pretty much same,Watford was encouraging, watch my lad 1st half then got the Mrs to run me over,seated by ⌚, home,then either homemade curry,just made,or a meal out,depends on final score

Your wife is going to run you over? That might hurt a bit.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013

Couldn't have put it better myself. I am hopeful of three points today.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here