Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Tomori on the bench.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Derby 4 Hull 0 and it's only halt time. Two for Vydra

What a great division the Championship is

A damn sight more exciting with much more to play for within a season promotion, play offs relegation and such evenly matched teams more often than not.

Unlike the dross we have to put up !!

Makes you wonder why we bothered....

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A damn sight more exciting with much more to play for within a season promotion, play offs relegation and such evenly matched teams more often than not.

I agree the Championship was a wonderful experience, which I do miss sometimes.
But we've been screaming out to get to the PL, now were finally here, I'm going to bloody well enjoy it.
Once we get established as a PL club, I'm sure some people will say, "Championship, what was that all about" :wink:

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hull are in the top half, but have conceded by far the most goals in the division.

Selling all their decent players in the summer, despite parachute money, was a disaster.

No immediate bounce back to the PL for them!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Hull are in the top half, but have conceded by far the most goals in the division.

Selling all their decent players in the summer, despite parachute money, was a disaster.

No immediate bounce back to the PL for them!

I see that Hull made six, yes SIX changes from the team that beat Bolton last time out, and are playing a completely different system too. Whatever happened to that old adage, if it aint broke don't try to fix it?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Absolutely! I can still remember how pleased I was when we lost those play-off games to Derby, Palace and Sheff Wed as it meant we were spared the PL circus for at least another season. Like you I was heartbroken when we finally got promotion into the horrible, boring PL with all these nasty big clubs and scary international-standard players.. Let's hope we get relegated quickly so we can get back to enjoying our football again among all the other 2nd rate also-rans.

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
I've been watching the occasional championship game this season and I have to say it lacks any quality football,teams are evenly matched,strong and physical but not a lot of quality football. The league is an exciting one but from our short period in the premier league I'd hate to go back.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So now the Championship isn't very exciting? OK then :rolleyes:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
So now the Championship isn't very exciting? OK then :rolleyes:

No idea how you came to that conclusion from the replies on here. Did you have an argument with the missus before posting ?.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here