Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Championship tonight

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I watched other game last night and as others said it was very poor quality. Birmingham out fought a Warnock team which is how to beat a Warnock team. Other than spirit, I can say very little that is positive, it was not a great advert for the Championship.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I watched other game last night and as others said it was very poor quality. Birmingham out fought a Warnock team which is how to beat a Warnock team. Other than spirit, I can say very little that is positive, it was not a great advert for the Championship.

Agreed, Cardiff in a very false position watching that display. There are plenty better teams in that league. Wouldn't be surprised to see them slipping down the league now

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
How are Cardiff top of the league ? Absolutely woeful tonight, not a shot on target against Brum
I'm sure we were pretty gash numerous times last season and many wondered why we were up there....It's the championship and that means you can be gash one week and brilliant the next:smile:

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I'm sure we were pretty gash numerous times last season and many wondered why we were up there....It's the championship and that means you can be gash one week and brilliant the next:smile:

I certainly can't remember us being 'Gash' many times. Certainly wouldn't have ended up where we were if we were Gash evry other week

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Wolves excellent this evening. So much better than Cardiff yesterday, keep playing like this and they've a decent chance of promotion. Made Villa who are on a good run look very ordinary

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
So Cardiff have been gash every other week then?
Sorry, thought you were talking about us last season being gash every other week !! First time I've watched Cardiff this season so that is all I have to go on. They obviously must have played much better than that to have been top. More of the fact they were awful against a side who have shown bugger all so far this season

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Our point at Watford is looking increasingly commendable.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
To be fair, Arsenal probably would have won if it wasn't for the dive- penalty. It changed the game.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Mind you, if they don't go up, FFP will be a bit challenging for them, given the tens of millions they've spent in transfer fees alone

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My Wolves STH at work is very pleased so far

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here