View Poll Results: Would you come to the Amex for a Q&A with Paul Barber. If so, which date(s)?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wednesday 13 September

24 43.64%
  • Thursday 21 September

29 52.73%
  • Monday 25 September

34 61.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

"NSC Live": A Q&A with Paul Barber

3 Not allowed!
    It should be of little surprise that Paul Barber has come good on his suggestion to take a Q&A with NSCers, and has proposed the following dates as possibles:

Wednesday 13 September

Thursday 21 September

Monday 25 September

The event will be at the Amex (although a City centre pub has been suggested and may be a more practical alternative) and run from 7-9pm.

I'm of the opinion, and I've said this to Paul, that I think the serial detractors will not be brave enough to come along and be as 'robust' as they are on here. I also think that the great silent majority broadly feel content enough to not feel the need to give Paul a grilling.

However, the offer is there. If you would come along, please select the date (or dates - multiple responses are allowed) that you could make. If there is sufficient appetite then we will get things arranged. It could also make for a fun NSC Social before, during and/or after the Q&A Session itself. I might even buy people a beer.

Over to you...