Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"NSC Live": A Q&A with Paul Barber

Would you come to the Amex for a Q&A with Paul Barber. If so, which date(s)?

• Wednesday 13 September

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • Thursday 21 September

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • Monday 25 September

Votes: 34 61.8%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It should be of little surprise that Paul Barber has come good on his suggestion to take a Q&A with NSCers, and has proposed the following dates as possibles:

Wednesday 13 September

Thursday 21 September

Monday 25 September​

The event will be at the Amex (although a City centre pub has been suggested and may be a more practical alternative) and run from 7-9pm.

I'm of the opinion, and I've said this to Paul, that I think the serial detractors will not be brave enough to come along and be as 'robust' as they are on here. I also think that the great silent majority broadly feel content enough to not feel the need to give Paul a grilling.

However, the offer is there. If you would come along, please select the date (or dates - multiple responses are allowed) that you could make. If there is sufficient appetite then we will get things arranged. It could also make for a fun NSC Social before, during and/or after the Q&A Session itself. I might even buy people a beer.

Over to you...

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
I can do all dates, I'm not his most trenchant critic though - but I'll go anywhere if someone offers to buy me a beer!

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Fair play to him. Wouldnt be able to make it but Barber owning the naysayers sounds great be interesting to see the warriors who turn up without their keyboards

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
For this to really work better, can I suggest it takes place in a hostelry in the centre of the city - similar to what Tony Bloom did in Bristol last November?

I know people like to go to the stadium, but it is a traipse to get there, so somewhere central could be mean there being a better turn-out.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I'd be interested to know what the recruitment team has learnt from the most recent transfer window, but I'm guessing that'll be kept internal.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
For this to really work better, can I suggest it takes place in a hostelry in the centre of the city - similar to what Tony Bloom did in Bristol last November?

I know people like to go to the stadium, but it is a traipse to get there, so somewhere central could be mean there being a better turn-out.

Wouldn't that take away the home advantage Barber has? He knows where all the escape routes and secret tunnels are at the amex! :hilton::hilton:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I'm certainly not opposed to that.

D

Deleted member 2719

This please.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I'd be interested to know what the recruitment team has learnt from the most recent transfer window, but I'm guessing that'll be kept internal.

Then go along and ask

It's a little too far to travel mid week ;-)

Just because you are halfway across the world is no excuse, just displays a lack of commitment :)

- on a PC where the smileys don't work

D

Deleted member 2719

Do we have an agenda ..............................or will it be neutral?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I see that Paul is obviously not a Star Trek fan, given that the new series 'Discovery' has its premiere on 25 September.

At the Q&A will we need to introduce ourselves by our NSC name or real world name

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It's a good idea to hold it at the Stadium, so that People that don't live in the City centre will have someware to park. I believe there is a resonable Bus and Train service from the City to the Stadium.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Depends where you're coming from ... the centre is a bit of a traipse for some of us :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here