Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sleeve sponsorship deal done - JD Sports.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Not looked at any posts on this thread but I bet it's full of loads of people moaning about us having a little JD sports logo on our sleeve...it is isn't it... I knew it

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The Amex shirt sponsorship is estimated to be worth £1.5 million a year, not sure when it expires though, it was originally announced as a 'multi-year' arrangement. Probably a bit low given the current market conditions (a small club such as Palace, with new sponsors, is supposedly on £6.5 million, for example).

Sleeve deals are going for about 20-25% of the main deal, so that would give £300-400k, but I would expect the club to squeeze out a bit more than that.

Thanks. Roughly equivalent to the ticket income generated from 4 away end sell-outs then.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
[tweet]905724982696620033[/tweet]

272276.jpg

Lulz on the spelling and content.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I can't believe we have WHORED ourselves out like this. This is just the beginning of companies treading all over the pure roots of our club.

I tell you what, I am not going to be happy this Saturday at the American Express Community Stadium. I will probably hold a protest during the added time sponsored by Watch Religion.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Not the most attractive logo but I really don't care. It won't make the slightest difference to the way we play.

It's great for those who love to criticise our shirt designs, though! It wouldn't matter what the logo looked like or who the sponsor was, they'd have their post written before the shirt was launched.

I can't believe we have WHORED ourselves out like this. This is just the beginning of companies treading all over the pure roots of our club.

I tell you what, I am not going to be happy this Saturday at the American Express Community Stadium. I will probably hold a protest during the added time sponsored by Watch Religion.

You tell em brother! (This reply has been brought to you by Roy's Liquor Store)

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury

Quite right! Let's dispense with sponsors and make TONY pay for everything!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Would have been better if their logo badge was the same size as the PL badge on the other arm.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here