Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free agent players.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Regardless if Free Agent or not, they have to have been registered by deadline to be eligible to play, otherwise clubs could/would use this to perhaps parachute (metaphorical) a player into their required position after having bought him out of his contract elsewhere thus making him a 'free agent'.

Sort of thing.

Now that that's cleared up once & for all.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Regardless if Free Agent or not, they have to have been registered by deadline to be eligible to play, otherwise clubs could/would use this to perhaps parachute (metaphorical) a player into their required position after having bought him out of his contract elsewhere thus making him a 'free agent'.

Sort of thing.

Now that that's cleared up once & for all.

I don't understand what you mean.

If you mean a club i.e. Us could pay up the remainder of his contract so he becomes a free agent then surely that is a transfer.
I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We have 2 spare places in the 25.

We can bring in a free agent - IF we first promote Ahannach to one of those 2 vacancies.

So, we have a roll of the dice here - 1 free agent to save our season. But who ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

We can bring in a free agent - IF we first promote Ahannach to one of those 2 vacancies.

So, we have a roll of the dice here - 1 free agent to save our season. But who ?

It has to be an attacking midfielder who can shoot and score a goal or a striker even if 34/35 years old on a short deal. Who fits the bill as they wouldnt have played much this season?

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Michael Owen and Andrei Kanchelskis IMHO

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
I could be wrong but I don’t think cabaye has a club.. yoann gourcaff could do a job maybe, no idea if he is any good now but a few years ago he was a decent player, same goes for giovanni dos Santos and Giuseppe Rossi who is also without a club.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

e9ad643d32cd8d1c4c60175c73c4b566.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here