Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free agent players.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Will Hoskins (31), Liam Dickinson (31), Darius Henderson (36), Barn door Billy (33), Leon Knight (34!!), Bas Savage (35), Sam Gargan (28) and that muggy count Leon Best (30) are all available according to that list!! Some memories amongst those names, mostly bad ones!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Giuseppe Rossi?!? Yes please. Don't care if he can't play until January. I'd also look at Hervin Ongenda too... ex PSG, fast and powerful winger, but can put a cross in. Think Craig Noone on steroids.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Giuseppe Rossi?!? Yes please. Don't care if he can't play until January. I'd also look at Hervin Ongenda too... ex PSG, fast and powerful winger, but can put a cross in. Think Craig Noone on steroids.

Do you really want to go after the unknown ?

Someone said to me fairly recently.

YES I would love a world class striker but what I need most at the moment is a world class central midfielder (and we nearly had one) who is going to win the ball in advanced positions. We have players who can hurt teams and the strikers we have will put the ball in the net if they get opportunities.

So yes a great striker would be brilliant who makes something out of nothing in a 2 minute minute spell but most games are won and lost by a 2-1 or a 1-0 scoreline so over 90 minutes you always need to stay in a game and wait for your opportunities.

Last edited:

gmabel830

Aug 12, 2017
We are signing Muhamba Dweno Mboko... I don't know why people are having such a hard time figuring this out

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
The reason we didn't sign strikers WE WANT wasn't down to money, it was down to circumstance. These ****ers are free agents for a muthertrucking reason. We'll sign Andone in January.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The reason we didn't sign strikers WE WANT wasn't down to money, it was down to circumstance. These ****ers are free agents for a muthertrucking reason. We'll sign Andone in January.

Hal Robson-Kanu was a free agent just over a year ago.

Thirty one games forWBA last season.

Er....4 goals.

Yes...you have a point :facepalm:

Hopefully Hal will be in the starting lineup (for WBA) on Saturday. He reminds me of someone... :lolol:

hal2.jpg

hal.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
can someone please explain in plain language why we can't sign and play a free agent ?

We have submitted a 25 man squad that cannot be changed until January. Any players signed now cannot be registered to play in the Premier League.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I think the exact opposite in that TB will do everything to give us a realistic chance of avoiding it even if the odds are stacked against us.
Exactly.

We'll get a relatively easy signing done very early in January - eg Leo, Barnes, Niasse - and then work on more ambitious targets throughout the window.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here