Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New seats below Sky lounge

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Yes they have been installed. I was at the stadium today for an event but alas I don't have any pictures. Plenty of activity in the vicinity (inside and out) of the lounge so I assume they are looking to open it for Saturday.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
On this basis then expect it ready for a game in 'some' weeks at an as yet undetermined date in the future (probably around the same time as Baldock makes an appearance).

"It's been a difficult installation, the team have worked tirelessly to get the project completed on time and in budget, unfortunately whilst we have kept well within budget it's still work in progress "

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Yes they in. Soft launch (kitchen area not finished) for West Brom and full launch for Newcastle. 100 people accommodated when no live TV and when studio in use, it holds 67.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 09.05.07.png

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
From first glance surely some of those seats towards the rear of the NW corner will have a restricted view?

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
I doubt it once all the scaffolding is removed. You might not be able so see the whole stadium like before but the view of the pitch should be fine I think

It was more of a stadium restricted view opposed to a pitch view restriction. Either way it'll most likely be fore the away fans in any event!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here