Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jayson molumby

eastterracemike

Jan 31, 2008
With Sidwell and Kayal sidelined and Propper and Gross being 'creative' midfielders we need an old fashioned ball winner in midfield.(besdies Stephens)
Why not give Molumby a go? In the game vs Barnet he was the one Albion player to get after the opposition and impressed me. He put in some good tackles and I notice he is named as part of the first team squad now rather than the under 23's.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
With Sidwell and Kayal sidelined and Propper and Gross being 'creative' midfielders we need an old fashioned ball winner in midfield.(besdies Stephens)
Why not give Molumby a go? In the game vs Barnet he was the one Albion player to get after the opposition and impressed me. He put in some good tackles and I notice he is named as part of the first team squad now rather than the under 23's.

Fella impressed me :thumbsup:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I rate the lad but bench at best. Going from Barnet to the Premier League is an entirely different kettle of fish

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Great player by looks of things but maybe a bit early to throw him in against WBA. Get him on bench to ease him into the swing of things.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
He's been the young player I've been watching closely the past few years and excited about his potential. A bit early for him to be starting Premier League games though, perhaps he'll get a chance off the bench here and there.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8111677 said:
He's been the young player I've been watching closely the past few years and excited about his potential. A bit early for him to be starting Premier League games though, perhaps he'll get a chance off the bench here and there.

Why is it we take a 19 year old from another club, on loan, and throw him straight into the attacking line up? But when we have a promising youngster of our own we hide him away never to see the light of day except in a youth game?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Why is it we take a 19 year old from another club, on loan, and throw him straight into the attacking line up? But when we have a promising youngster of our own we hide him away never to see the light of day except in a youth game?

Because one of them is better than the other?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Come on Chris,give him a start.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Is it just me that finds it odd that players like Murray who bangs goals in in the Championship and Hemed who get a solid return there are written off as not good enough and yet a player who had one good game against Barnet it heralded as the next best thing?

Well Hemed and especially Murray are hardly going to be the next big thing are they?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Is it just me that finds it odd that players like Murray who bangs goals in in the Championship and Hemed who get a solid return there are written off as not good enough and yet a player who had one good game against Barnet it heralded as the next best thing?

Maybe the OP isn't one of the people writing of Marray and Hemed :shrug:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We don't promote youngsters from the DS, except for occasional defenders, do we? He hasn't been loaned out to or three times to League 1 and 2 clubs yet either, has he?

So - he'll probably start on Saturday!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Have followed Molumby for a while, he WILL be a great player, but now is not his moment.

Sub perhaps for the experience but no more than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here