Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Grim indeed.

2 months is mid-November-ish.

Was it worth naming him in the 25 man squad given he won't even be close to being fit just 6 weeks before Jan 1 ?

First fit : Sidwell or Baldock ?

???

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Grim indeed.

2 months is mid-November-ish.

Was it worth naming him in the 25 man squad given he won't even be close to being fit just 6 weeks before Jan 1 ?

First fit : Sidwell or Baldock ?

???
Kayal ?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Hopefully we are getting all our bad luck out of the way early in the season because you do need luck to stay in this division and we've had none so far.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Well the team talk is getting easier the fittest 11 get to play. I hope we just go out swinging no point waiting for more bad news. Crack on boys we are right behind you!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I would have thought that any back operation has the potential to cause a significant delay in returning to full fitness. I presume the operation was a very late decision?

Not great to have two midfielders out for so long at the same time.

Backs to the walls, Great Escape scenario very early in the season unfortunately.

Let's hope we are not going to have a repeat of Oscar's massive injury problems again.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Blessing in disguise maybe as could push gross out of the position he's no good in.

Pascal into centre midfield should one of the others get injured (he is never a number 10) and brown infront of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here