Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Fright Nights' at Thorpe Park

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Anyone been to these before? I'm tempted due to the 2 Walking Dead mazes they've got - but the whole thing looks pretty great.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I did one at Alton Towers, far cheaper than a normal day ticket but you'll get much more ride time as there's far fewer people.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I've done the equivalent at the theme park in Toronto the last couple of years. It's well worth it IMO.

Short queues for pretty much all the rides. Cheap tickets. The mazes are fun, especially when you're with someone who jumps at the slightest thing. There's also something to be said for going on the rides in the dark.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Done one years ago, was quite good if I remember correctly

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

manintheblackpajamas

Oct 30, 2006
I've done the equivalent at the theme park in Toronto the last couple of years. It's well worth it IMO.

Short queues for pretty much all the rides. Cheap tickets. The mazes are fun, especially when you're with someone who jumps at the slightest thing. There's also something to be said for going on the rides in the dark.

I did the same around Halloween a few years ago... It was very, very cold at the top of the big roller coaster.

Some of the mazes were pretty impressive actually.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
I must've done Thorpe Park Fright Night at the wrong time after reading some of the other posts. When I went about five years ago, the queue times were stupidly long. The park seemed busier than a good summers day and with less time in the park, we only managed to get on about 70% of the rides we wanted to. On the other hand, the mazes were excellent. If you're more interested in the mazes and not too worried about missing out on the all-year round rollercoasters, then do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here