This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And that one.
    Well, you left it wide open.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      Thought about putting a proviso in for this gag but decided to let it ride.
      Yeah sorry it was rather lame.....

4 Not allowed!
      From the Telegraph atricle on the same:

Explaining why he brought in the uniform change, headteacher Mr Smith said: "Pupils have been saying why do boys have to where ties and girls don't, and girls have different uniform to boys.

"So we decided to have the same uniform for everybody from Year 7. Another issue was that we have a small but increasing number of transgender students and therefore having the same uniform is important for them."

Speaking about concerns raised by parents over how skirts were being worn, he said: "We know the current uniform is not necessarily worn as respectfully as it should be.

"There were problems with decency and a number of issues raised by people in the community about how students were wearing uniform."

If you are considering getting titsy about this then I suggest refocusing your anger onto something more important, or going for a long walk or knocking one out or something. Anything to take your mind off this utter triviality.
      100% UNOFFICIAL WHC Statistician
      100% Honey Badgerista
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Audax View Post
      Well, you left it wide open.
      Wide open and riding up? I refer you to my original post.
      Members

3 Not allowed!
      Ridiculous over the top reaction. Typical of certain mindset which seems to be prevalent in schools and councils. I mean the sensible solution would be to send home any girl with a skirt x inches above their knees.

Now all girls get punished for a few. Girls and boys grow up and are expected, in life, to wear different clothes. They should learn that at school and it's a lesson in life.

Just like that asbestos post on here a recently. A classroom gets shut down and the school spends a fortune on a asbestos survey because a teacher put a drawing pin into an artext ceiling that might have contained asbestos.

0 Not allowed!
      My old school! I absolutely hated it, but at least the girls wore skirts.
      Tiptoe, through the North Stand,
      Wiv yer boots on......

3 Not allowed!
      The actual problem is one of girls rolling their skirts up to make them shorter. Parents will send them out with the correct skirt then half way down the road they'll get rolled up. Same in school, teacher in class 1 will tell them to roll skirts down, walking to class 2 skirts rolled up again, teacher in class 2 tells them to roll them down again, break they get rolled up again, etc, etc. It isn't just a few it is quite a lot. Trousers just eradicate what is a tiresome issue.
      Members

6 Not allowed!
      My wife has been wearing the trousers since shortly after I met her. We don't want to encourage this trait from such an early age.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Girls have worn skirts for years. I'm afraid it just more lefty PC bollocks and we all know it. Things where OK as they where.

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Trees View Post
      The actual problem is one of girls rolling their skirts up to make them shorter. Parents will send them out with the correct skirt then half way down the road they'll get rolled up. Same in school, teacher in class 1 will tell them to roll skirts down, walking to class 2 skirts rolled up again, teacher in class 2 tells them to roll them down again, break they get rolled up again, etc, etc. It isn't just a few it is quite a lot. Trousers just eradicate what is a tiresome issue.
      Exactly I don't understand why this needs to be a transgender issue.

If the girls are dressing like little strumpets warn them then introduce an effective measure to stop them, simples.

This post was bought to you for the sole purpose of using the word 'strumpet'.
      Thank you for your time.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      http://app.strava.com/clubs/north-stand-geeks
      Fantasy Vuelta - League Name: NSC Geeks League Code: 68204709