Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most embarrassing first date stories

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I was going to relate one of my horror first dates, but there's no point; I can't get anywhere near that.

"...we've already got the most difficult stuff out the way first" :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't know who is more shattered - the girl or the window.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I wonder if this put him off smashing her back door in, later? Probably not. Students.....:lolol:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
"We had a lovely night on the second date but it's too early to say if she's the one. But we got on very very well and she's a lovely girl," he said.
"And we've already got the most difficult stuff out of the way first."

No shit !

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
5 minutes into date

Girl - " So what are you doing tomorrow "

Me - " off to the Brighton game "

Girl - " oh me and my family support crystal palace "

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
"We had a lovely night on the second date but it's too early to say if she's the one."

Will he be taking her out on a turd date?

It clearly wasn't a case of love at first sh*te!

If, as I am sure we all hope, all goes well with this relationship I cannot imagine how the best man's speech will go :) Definitely a "WTF" story when I saw it on the BBC.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
A decent story, but I'm quite upset at the lack of hilarious stories from the NSC faithful. There must be some classics out there?! I'll check back later :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A decent story, but I'm quite upset at the lack of hilarious stories from the NSC faithful. There must be some classics out there?!
I imagine a few saw the thread title and thought 'This is mine', but after reading the link realised they were well out of their league.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I imagine a few saw the thread title and thought 'This is mine', but after reading the link realised they were well out of their league.

A bit of pooh-flinging though? That's just a run-of-the-mill Wednesday lunchtime for some of the NSC denizens, surely?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A bit of pooh-flinging though? That's just a run-of-the-mill Wednesday lunchtime for some of the NSC denizens, surely?
And it getting stuck between the windows, and then climbing in to get it and getting stuck? I confess I've had a very sheltered life.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here