Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quiz

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
The bird isn't a clue, it's what it is holding that is the clue, you should have got it from your guess. You can then forget about the bird as it plays no further part in the quiz.

If Brad Pitt wasn't driving the car, it might have been used by a defender to take out Knocky in our last game.

What is the collective noun for a group of witches and what are they in?

I got the collective noun one now.. Finished! :)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Must be missing the other witch one (hat?), the third one to do with the BBQ (have Bobby and hamburger) and only have 3 re Brando not 4 (got the sugar the initials and the book).

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Must be missing the other witch one (hat?), the third one to do with the BBQ (have Bobby and hamburger) and only have 3 re Brando not 4 (got the sugar the initials and the book).

I think there are only 3 on Brando, can't remember the 4th if there is. The BBQ one is what is in his other hand, think of another word for that item with the letters crossed out removed (this was one of the last ones I got).

There are two witch ones, if you haven't got the hat one look at what is written on one the hats.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I think there are only 3 on Brando, can't remember the 4th if there is. The BBQ one is what is in his other hand, think of another word for that item with the letters crossed out removed (this was one of the last ones I got).

There are two witch ones, if you haven't got the hat one look at what is written on one the hats.

Christ, I missed the writing on the hat.

I think I already have the one you mean re the BBQ but am missing another. The thing in his hand minus the letters was the first one I saw. Funnily enough.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Christ, I missed the writing on the hat.

I think I already have the one you mean re the BBQ but am missing another. The thing in his hand minus the letters was the first one I saw. Funnily enough.

There are 3 at the BBQ, who is holding the stuff (for a while I wasn't sure if it was meant to be a young Prince Phillip or not) and what is in each hand, if you've got all 3 then you are done there.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Stuck on the BBQ and the hay bale and the ? on the car

Hay bale isn't a clue. For the missing car one, think about W(h)at make the car is.

There are 3 at the BBQ, the person is 1 clue, the other two are what he has in his hands, minus the letters crossed out. A hint might be that neither of the teams are British, but they are from the same country.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Hay bale isn't a clue. For the missing car one, think about W(h)at make the car is.

There are 3 at the BBQ, the person is 1 clue, the other two are what he has in his hands, minus the letters crossed out. A hint might be that neither of the teams are British, but they are from the same country.

Got the ? one earlier, already have the 3 BBQ ones, thought there might me another on the BBQ itself ? So the hay is a red herring ! In that case cant see where the other two are ? A third on the weather vein ?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Got the ? one earlier, already have the 3 BBQ ones, thought there might me another on the BBQ itself ? So the hay is a red herring ! In that case cant see where the other two are ? A third on the weather vein ?

One to get now !!

Are there two on the island ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here