Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quiz

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Completed!!!!!
Is the bird something? Is the cliff something? Is the fence something and is the tree, top left, something?

I've not looked at it since this morning but these are seared in my brain....

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Is the bird something? Is the cliff something? Is the fence something and is the tree, top left, something?

I've not looked at it since this morning but these are seared in my brain....

No, none of those things are involved, what the bird is carrying is though. The fence technically isn't an answer but can be found around a word that forms part of two other answers in that area.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Now 47.. Is there anything with the hay bale? Paul Mccartney? The iron and weight?

Nothing on the hale bale. The other two are clues. What is Paul McCartney holding, what is his nickname and what is he stood in? The weight and the iron, took me a while to get this one, a steam iron can be used to do something to clothes, add that to the what is written on the weight.

48 and stuck. That bloody bird of prey is doing my head in and not sure what the 50th thing is meant to be

The bird isn't a clue.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Really? Then its the only thing put in there that isn't a clue in some way. red herring I guess.

In that case, with everything else used at least once there must be some more things used twice... this could be a long afternoon

Some are used more than once, the witches contains two answers, the car has 4 answers associated with it, the BBQ has 3, Marlon Brando contains at least 3.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Ones i'm not sure of:

hay bales?
are the items Charlton holding significant?
The sign in the field
the sugar/book in the mans hand
the leon poster

Currently on 39...starting to struggle.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Ok.. I have 2 more to get.. The question mark on the car and the second witch one, not the one related to the hat..

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
I tried Wigan but can't think of anything else.

The bird isn't a clue, it's what it is holding that is the clue, you should have got it from your guess. You can then forget about the bird as it plays no further part in the quiz.

Ok.. I have 2 more to get.. The question mark on the car and the second witch one, not the one related to the hat..

If Brad Pitt wasn't driving the car, it might have been used by a defender to take out Knocky in our last game.

What is the collective noun for a group of witches and what are they in?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The bird isn't a clue, it's what it is holding that is the clue, you should have got it from your guess. You can then forget about the bird as it plays no further part in the quiz.

I typed in Wigan Athletic and it came up as incorrect but type in Wigan and it was right!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here