Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Posting a poll

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not sure where to post this, so I'll try here. Apologies in advance to anybody who feels an apoplectic rage coming on because this isn't the right place!

But......how do I set up a poll? I've gone to the 'start new thread' option, and I've ticked the box which says to add a poll, and how many options do I want - but when I look at the preview, nothing shows apart from the text, and nowhere pops up to list the poll alternatives. Any help please?

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
0f8321ae0799afd164263a3b5a0b2623.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, nice legs, but about as much use as a chocolate teapot in the circumstances...........

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Should we have a poll on this?

YES
NO

Beware, other posters can view your vote on this matter

Attachments

• check-box-clipart-dT7Ly6XT9.png
    check-box-clipart-dT7Ly6XT9.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 6
  • checkbox-square-unchecked-512.png
    checkbox-square-unchecked-512.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 7

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Not sure where to post this, so I'll try here. Apologies in advance to anybody who feels an apoplectic rage coming on because this isn't the right place!

But......how do I set up a poll? I've gone to the 'start new thread' option, and I've ticked the box which says to add a poll, and how many options do I want - but when I look at the preview, nothing shows apart from the text, and nowhere pops up to list the poll alternatives. Any help please?

You need to do all that you've said, then make the post. As soon as the post is live, you'll be given the option to put your poll questions in. This why many posters will put "poll to follow" in their post.

Make sure you know how many options you want to give before making the first post though, you can't change it at stage 2.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You need to do all that you've said, then make the post. As soon as the post is live, you'll be given the option to put your poll questions in. This why many posters will put "poll to follow" in their post.

Make sure you know how many options you want to give before making the first post though, you can't change it at stage 2.

Many thanks Goldstone - nice to get a sensible answer to a sensible question instead of a few crap attempts at being funny! I'll have a go at doing one later.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here