Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains for Sat. v WBA

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
as theres no works scheduled until 20:00, i'd suggest someone has borked up the National Rail database. happend a few months ago, all the trains to Falmer for the weekend had vanished.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Rather wonderfully it is also a Sussex Uni open day and all car park Cs are being directed to the Bridge.

Barber out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would this be why the Bridge St car park is full up?
This is what I was told when booking WBA tickets the other day.

Somebody should send Barber an email, then post his 2000 word reply on here.

All is well, stop being beastly, not our fault.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Would this be why the Bridge St car park is full up?
This is what I was told when booking WBA tickets the other day.

Bridge car park wasn't available to anyone without a car park ST Uni(?) ....i purchased a ST for the Bridge late July but was told it wouldn't include the WBA game

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Bridge car park wasn't available to anyone without a car park ST Uni(?) ....i purchased a ST for the Bridge late July but was told it wouldn't include the WBA game

That's weird, I have a season ticket there and was told no such thing.

Edit: The website doesn't make that point, it simply says no tickets available on the day.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Dear Customer , i mean supporter .

Look if you're going to start moaning about the parking now the transfer window is shut well you can all just piss off , i've just about had enough of the bloody lot of you , especially YOU Junior , you know before you start crying why don't you all get together on your precious NSC and organise a car share on matchdays when we have things like this happen ? no ,that's almost like thinking for yourself and far too sensible , obviously this letter doesn't concern people who have more than 300 loyalty points or those that drive BMW's or Mercedes .

Enjoy the game , that's if you can get there , Ha ! .

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Well I am going to start moaning about the catering takes my mind off not having a striker.
Give Tilley a chance.
Don't go by train go by coach much better have a seat a no queuing in bad weather and you can have pint or two and then back in the Heath after hour and half after the final whistle.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That's weird, I have a season ticket there and was told no such thing.

Edit: The website doesn't make that point, it simply says no tickets available on the day.

I'm assuming you had your season ticket before this season...i've parked there for the last 2/3 seasons and never been allowed to during freshers week

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
they are taking fecking ages to do the new car park at the Virgin club too, but hopefully get there early enough after golf to park.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here