Faversham

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Without out reading all nineteen pages is Hemed injured?
I think the club daren't say so if he is, a little bit of lost face perhaps, especially after the TB and PB published words of wisdom this week.

Naylor is again on holiday, so nothing expected there.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
'Precautionary' and 'Hope' .... hardly definitive.

Will you get a definitive - he's in the team, he won't be in the team. I doubt it.
But to suggest they "daren't" say he's injured - they did and will again this morning - Anyway, he missed the game on Tuesday so thats obvious. . And also the Argus won't write about it because AN is on holiday (they did) is not true.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Will you get a definitive - he's in the team, he won't be in the team. I doubt it.
But to suggest they "daren't" say he's injured - they did and will again this morning - Anyway, he missed the game on Tuesday so thats obvious. . And also the Argus won't write about it because AN is on holiday (they did) is not true.

This afternoon. The presser is at 1:45.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
What about Baldock and Murray is it the new year now for their expected returns, Maybe Hambo might even make overdue appearance although he dropped through the trap door

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What about Baldock and Murray is it the new year now for their expected returns, Maybe Hambo might even make overdue appearance although he dropped through the trap door
Hambo has left the albion and is not an U21 free agent we could re-sign.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here