Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hemed Injured - BBC

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I seem to remember you indicating to me that CH would never tell a lie, although he could be economical with the truth, or stretch it. If it's a made up story, it's a lie. So is it the case that CH has passed the buck to Israel to do the dirty work for him?

LOL LOL LOL

If they all have agreed not to play Tomer, the reason that Israel give for him not playing has nothing to do with CH - And anyhow, I am just guessing they may have agreed for him not to play but it is a logical guess

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
Tomer is a complete f***ing ANIMAL. Anyone who has watched him over the last couple of years know that he does not get strains or pulled muscles and hamstrings. He doesn't do flesh wounds.

Can't really see an amputation keeping him out of Saturday.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Tomer knows Saturday is a big opportunity for him, he's not taking any risks.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Oh FFS! Who are we going to scapegoat now?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Although WBA are doing well are people forgetting that they don't actually play football especially away from home.
They rely on a solid strong defence and tough tackling and possession, they then play the long ball and hope it goes in and it has worked so far.
But we are good at the back, if we can be as strong in midfield we could get a point and I would be happy with that, but as mentioned before, with pacy wingers we could very well still win this.
It's going to be very tough and everyone is going to have to put a shift in but they are no Man City.
I also agree that Hemed & Murray would probably not get any change out of their defence and defensive midfielders, looking forward to something a bit different.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Although WBA are doing well are people forgetting that they don't actually play football especially away from home.
They rely on a solid strong defence and tough tackling and possession, they then play the long ball and hope it goes in and it has worked so far.
But we are good at the back, if we can be as strong in midfield we could get a point and I would be happy with that, but as mentioned before, with pacy wingers we could very well still win this.
It's going to be very tough and everyone is going to have to put a shift in but they are no Man City.
I also agree that Hemed & Murray would probably not get any change out of their defence and defensive midfielders, looking forward to something a bit different.

If only we had a small fast tricky strike...... OH FFS!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Stats show (last season) WBA averaged 40% of ball possession (20th), strong on counter attacks (8 goals) and scored from a relatively high % of their set pieces, excluding no penalties. From memory they suffered narrow defeats and have only won away by more than one goal since Pulis took over. 4-2-3-1.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Suspect we will now hear countless positive utterences from the club aboit Hemed's international withdrawal being "only precautionary and that he will be fit to play on Saturday, right up to the point that the team is announced without him in it. Ditto the following two games.
Should be interesting but my money is on Murphy playing in the centre.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tomer is a complete f***ing ANIMAL. Anyone who has watched him over the last couple of years know that he does not get strains or pulled muscles and hamstrings. He doesn't do flesh wounds.

Can't really see an amputation keeping him out of Saturday.

He hasn't even put his back out carrying so many other strikers. :whistle:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
sheets.jpg

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Burnley 0 West Brom 1.......Robson-Kanu scored the winner after 71 minutes with West Brom's ONLY shot on target - mind you, wasteful Burnley, despite dominating the game with nearly 70% possession and 20-odd goal attempts had ZERO shots on target.

The goal came after a hopeful volleyed punt upfield by Brunt which caught out a dozing defence for Robson-Kanu to score.

It was galling because Burnley played quite well and it is always a pain to see a team leave with a "smash-and-grab" 1-0 win when they (Pulis) would clearly be satisfied with a point.

West Brom are one of our bogey teams but their main attacking tactic away from home is to try to win corners, from which thy are the most dangerous team in the PL (I think 15 set-piece goals last season with 36-year-old central defender Garth McAuley scoring half a dozen. Craig Dawson also weighed in with 4 as is a big threat at corners).

Don't concede any corners and I fancy a 1-0 Brighton win.....or a goalless draw.

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
As it appears we have not played them competitively since 1993 can't quite see how they are a "bogey team."

I quite fancy us to spring a surprise and win 2-0

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here