Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hemed Injured - BBC

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
This could work in our favour. I'm betting West Brom don't have any scouting reports on Connolly ....

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
[tweet]905051450023309315[/tweet]

The BBC and the Argus , who are in Italy, or have spoken to Hemed via the club or The Israel camp are reporting this injury as a "minor" thigh strain.

It could well be more serious but this account is merely interpreting the tweets and reports of others.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Thigh strains are highly serious football injuries not to be taken lightly.

A major thigh strain can lead to treatments as extreme as amputation. Minor thigh strains are not so extreme but usually means you'll be out injured for at least 9 months.

Fingers crossed Hemed's thigh strain is neither and he'll be back pronto.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think it might all be made up story. Perhaps the club, the player and Israeli coach just agreed not to play him between them all amicably to avoid potential injury, to ensure he plays for Brighton on Saturday. And given that it is almost impossible for Israel to qualify.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I think it might all be made up story. Perhaps the club, the player and Israeli coach just agreed not to play him between them all amicably to avoid potential injury, to ensure he plays for Brighton on Saturday. And given that it is almost impossible for Israel to qualify.

That wouldn't surprise me at all. I'm sure most Israeli's would agree that Brighton should be regarded a more important concern for Hemed than the country of Israel.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The BBC and the Argus , who are in Italy, or have spoken to Hemed via the club or The Israel camp are reporting this injury as a "minor" thigh strain.

It could well be more serious but this account is merely interpreting the tweets and reports of others.

You expect accurate and truthful injury updates via the Albion?

Vague doesn't come close to it.

Need to know basis always and we don't need to know

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

I seem to remember you indicating to me that CH would never tell a lie, although he could be economical with the truth, or stretch it. If it's a made up story, it's a lie. So is it the case that CH has passed the buck to Israel to do the dirty work for him?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
You expect accurate and truthful injury updates via the Albion?

Vague doesn't come close to it.

Need to know basis always and we don't need to know

The BBC didn't speak to the Albion in reporting his injury.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If it's anything like Baldock's thigh problems he'll be out until xmas

Baldock had a calf problem. If you genuinely don't know the difference, take up road running and you'll soon find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The Argus did. The BBC reported via their sources in Israel camp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Israelite Camp:

IMG_2216.JPG

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I maintain he'll start on Saturday and this injury is fabricated to make sure this is the case.

*please please please*

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I seem to remember Hemed refusing to play for Israel, or having some kind of fallout. Is that right? Guess he must now be back in their good books

He criticised the coach after he was only named as a sub against Spain in March. His words made front-page news in Israel and the coach/Israeli FA subsequently banned him for two matches in the summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here