Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] "Morning after" drink driving / Kirsty Gallacher

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I was thinking Paedophile or Rapist but yes C for Craft would be fine. I think women could have a Y or N on their fronts. It would save young men a lot of time.

The old gag about C&A knickers is in here somewhere, struggling to get out.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I like your idea. Flipping this around, maybe us craft beer drinkers could have a huge C printed on our jumpers and jackets. Folk would then instantly be able to tell we're craft beer drinkers and give us the respect we deserve. The 'C' stands for craft.

Not really necessary. It's not that difficult to spot a craft beer drinker [emoji23][emoji23]

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
It's not the MOST scientific but I've got the 'Morning after' app which tries to give you an idea when you can drive again after drinking.

I've input 3 standard glasses (175ml) of 15% wine and it says 9 hours

An 'old' standard glass was 125ml, and 15% is towards the top end of alcohol strength for wine. That combined with app makers reluctance to be blamed for people drink driving equals 9 hours, simples.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hope they make an example of her and send her to HMP Holloway for punishment. I'd love to be sent to HMP Holloway myself.

No you wouldn't. But if you were, I'd buy the dvd :facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Isn't there a gel which clears your body of alcohol providing you take 2 spoonfuls before you go to bed. Can't recall the name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here