Harry: "Can we not?"
William: "Oh. Yeah. Sorry."

wars.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Good point. Now try comparing similar profile shots of Harry and The Prince of Wales. Any likeness there? Even remotely?
There's no remote likeness between me and one of my brothers, or indeed between said brother and either of our parents or any of our grandparents.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Good point. Now try comparing similar profile shots of Harry and The Prince of Wales. Any likeness there? Even remotely?

My son looks nothing like his father. He has all the traits of my family. Comparing a photo of my Dad in the war, and my son at 18, they are very alike.

Funnily enough, my daughter looks like her father, but her daughter is identical to me (poor girl).

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No, because unemployed people will be expected to get a job and support themselves, the parasite family won't.

But if the family don't expect to get a job, what then? There's plenty of people up and down the country who simply can't afford to bring children up without State help yet continue to have children. It's just appears, to me anyway, that you object to some people having children where the state will provide some/most/all the financial support, taking money away from other already under-funded services and I was wondering where you draw the line.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Ridiculous. Two kids is more than enough for any couple. As the OP says, don't they know that the UK is full up?

We need to raise birthrates to replace the population, immigration is just one problem to try to solve another, hope it becomes fashionable.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Pretty irresponsible of them to have another kid, haven't they heard of contraception? We urgently need to reduce the global population and people as privileged as these should be setting an example.
https://www.populationmatters.org/the-issue/overview//

All us baby boomers will be dying off in the next ten years, so the population will drop in this country. We need the birth rate to remain steady.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Does this mean that we will be paying more on the Civil List, whatever it is, I find it odious that we will be subscribing yet more to this shambles ! Time for him to go get a snip !
Anyone else feel less than enthusiastic about this ongoing saga or is it just me ?
J---- , do we really need to hear about their every movement covered in the press and television surely not ?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
You never know how many offspring you truly need. He could also be the first male in the royal line to be tripped up by the amendments of 2015 to his sister Charlotte.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here