Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 82
  1. #41
    Dullard Thunder Bolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beside the seaside, beside the sea
    Posts
    34,354


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Baker lite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Most of that paid for by southern rail commuters.
    And EDF customers.
    Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
    If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed. -Mark Twain

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #42

      2 Not allowed!
      William: "Let's do the scene where Luke finds out who his real dad is"
      Harry: "Can we not?"
      William: "Oh. Yeah. Sorry."

      My music blog: de-minimis music
    • #43
      Tedious chump Mr Banana's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Location
      Standing in the way of control
      Posts
      4,282


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by NooBHA View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Will seems to be a wee bit more ''potent'' than his father
      Surely Wills is a virgin? Something's gone on here
    • #44
      Members Baker lite's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2017
      Location
      in my house
      Posts
      439


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Considering Harry was two years old when the aflair took place, yes.
      Yeah,right,Di was sloshing it about to any stiff Hampton as soon as she got back from honeymoon,loved the cable and Charlie boy wasn't serving it up.
    • #45
      Dullard Thunder Bolt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Beside the seaside, beside the sea
      Posts
      34,354


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Baker lite View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Yeah,right,Di was sloshing it about to any stiff Hampton as soon as she got back from honeymoon,loved the cable and Charlie boy wasn't serving it up.
      Do you write romantic novels for a living?
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed. -Mark Twain
    • #46
      Members
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Posts
      428


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Do you say the same thing about unemployed people who have children? If not, why not?
      No, because unemployed people will be expected to get a job and support themselves, the parasite family won't.
    • #47
      Peripatetic Gilliver's Travels's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Brighton Marina Village
      Posts
      2,592


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Different nose, different forehead, different chin, different mouth, but apart from that a likeness. They are both profile photos.
      Good point. Now try comparing similar profile shots of Harry and The Prince of Wales. Any likeness there? Even remotely?
    • #48
      Olympic Gold Medallist Frutos's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Sussex
      Posts
      29,430


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gilliver's Travels View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Good point. Now try comparing similar profile shots of Harry and The Prince of Wales. Any likeness there? Even remotely?
      There's no remote likeness between me and one of my brothers, or indeed between said brother and either of our parents or any of our grandparents.
      REMF Quiz Champion 2016
    • #49
      Dullard Thunder Bolt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Beside the seaside, beside the sea
      Posts
      34,354


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gilliver's Travels View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Good point. Now try comparing similar profile shots of Harry and The Prince of Wales. Any likeness there? Even remotely?
      My son looks nothing like his father. He has all the traits of my family. Comparing a photo of my Dad in the war, and my son at 18, they are very alike.

      Funnily enough, my daughter looks like her father, but her daughter is identical to me (poor girl).
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed. -Mark Twain
    • #50

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      No, because unemployed people will be expected to get a job and support themselves, the parasite family won't.
      But if the family don't expect to get a job, what then? There's plenty of people up and down the country who simply can't afford to bring children up without State help yet continue to have children. It's just appears, to me anyway, that you object to some people having children where the state will provide some/most/all the financial support, taking money away from other already under-funded services and I was wondering where you draw the line.
      My music blog: de-minimis music

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •