Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's all laugh at France

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
Just come back from a fantastic, very hot and sunny holiday near Nimes and as others mention, they might knock us out at a later stage too, so don't feel like taking the piss right now.
Tell you what though, their motorway driving is fairly shite :)

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
France were 1-100 to win. Just imagine putting £10k on them to win £100. Had i have done that if I had a revolver in the house I think I'd shoot myself to end the torture or never get out of bed again.

It was unthinkable this afternoon and had Luxembourg pulled off the late win, it would have arguably been the biggest shock result in football ever. Just goes to show there's no certainty in sport.

I think it would be second to the Iceland debacle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Read last night that the French team cost their respective clubs in the region of £400,000,000 (four-hundred million).

Luxembourg? £27,000 (twenty-seven thousand)

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Wouldn't laugh too much. We struggled agains Scotland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely wouldn't laugh. If Slovakia win their remaining matches, including the one against England and France lose another match. England could meet France in the play offs to even qualify

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Rodrigues from LUX looked a REALLY good player.

Someone will snap him up based on that performance. Young and rapid.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I have never understood the mentality of not mocking teams when they are down just in case they get one over you at a later date. I think you should get in there first specifically because it may be too late later.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Erm, I'm sure this thread seemed like a good idea at the time eh [MENTION=355]Juan Albion[/MENTION].

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
After our dismal display on Friday night against Malta I was not looking forward to work on Monday and the p**s taking I'd have to endure. Then the miracle of Toulouse occurred and Monday was much more fun.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I see Australia - who really do need to win and win well tonight - are huffing and puffing their way to a 0-0 draw at home to Thailand as we speak.

Mooey - apparently some world beater at Huddersfield - is playing shite, and Maty Ryan has had nothing to do except once on the stroke of half time when he managed to make a mess of a clearance, pulled down the striker and got a yellow card. :rolleyes:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
1-0 now. Liquid football pass by Mooey.

Football was always better when Australia were too shite to be in the world cup.
:(

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We're in no position to laugh at anyone at International football. Wished we'd won a Euros and a WC in the past 20 years

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
:whistle:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here