Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's all laugh at France

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Watched the last 20.

Were very unlucky not to win it from what I saw. Were put through 1 on 1 and linesman (wrongly) pulled it back for offside, but he'd rounded the keeper easily. Same lad hit the post as well. Great watch.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Part of my ridiculously large accumulator.
Im not laughing at all.......well maybe a little.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Arrogant?

frogs.jpg

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Watched the last 20.

Were very unlucky not to win it from what I saw. Were put through 1 on 1 and linesman (wrongly) pulled it back for offside, but he'd rounded the keeper easily. Same lad hit the post as well. Great watch.

Yes, dodgy call that. Defender played him on.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
History suggests that it is not a good idea to mock teams who haven't yet been eliminated.

Just in case they end up in your group and have the last laugh...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Why would we laugh at the team that will probably comfortably knock us out in the quarter finals, or even the last sixteen?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
France were 1-100 to win. Just imagine putting £10k on them to win £100. Had i have done that if I had a revolver in the house I think I'd shoot myself to end the torture or never get out of bed again.

It was unthinkable this afternoon and had Luxembourg pulled off the late win, it would have arguably been the biggest shock result in football ever. Just goes to show there's no certainty in sport.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
This is a lesson for the doom and gloom merchants on here. No 25M striker in the window - equals inevitable relegation.

Hemed will score a hat trick in the next game.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here