Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Acca lesson #1

  1. #11
    Members GreersElbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    A Northern Outpost
    Posts
    4,825


    0 Not allowed!
    Prefer ACA personally...
    Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As I said I dont know just assumed

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #12

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by mune ni kamome View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      The new football season means I've just got going again with Profit Squad after having the summer off. Couple of new sign-ups and plenty of reloads and refunds available. How's everyone doing.? I still can't make the time and effort to understand the accas, dutching, casinos etc.
      Never going to be huge for me but should raise a couple of grand for a nice holiday by the season's end
      Likewise for me I've been away and kids ect over summer have meant a big step away from profit squad for about 8 weeks. Looking to get back on the Acca's this weekend coming. Find their method is quite easy to make a few easy £££ on each Acca that you do and it can open a number of free bet offers. Defo worth getting to u derstand the methods. You won't get rich quick but do them enough and you can turn over quite a nice tidy profit.

      Throughly enjoy dutching although flat season has been pretty poor going. Last big win as such was Goodwood Festival week when Churchill dropped out the running. Find better profits with extra places when doing the horses though but you always need a bit of luck.

      Casinos are a different ball park. A lot of luck involved obviously but the principle is on the advances offers bet big with bonuses and you will hit a large jackpot. I've not tried yet to be fair. Know someone who did and has done well but at one point on the offers he was -£3000 so you need a lot of patience and be prepared to keep going till you hit the win. He ended up having a spell of them in the end and he's around £5500 up now. I think it needs a big pot and needs you to be brave enough to throw some cash at it.
    • #13
      Members
      Join Date
      Dec 2003
      Location
      Umhlanga South Africa
      Posts
      4,929


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I've also taken time off and withdrew all my balances from all accounts. I was interested to see if I got many "come back and see us" freebies, but I've not kept on top of my email (current unread email count: 5,057). A search for "free bet" across my email account returns a shed load of emails but it would take some time to see if any were specific freebies to me as opposed to the general "do something to get a free bet" promotions.

      Like you, however, I'm about to get going again. I enjoy the dutching, but found the flat didn't throw up many opportunities relative to the jumps, but it does seem to be the one activity that gives the highest chance of account restriction/gubbing or closure.

      Accas do seem to be a great source of small but steady profits - the basic theory is to go for short-priced favourites playing at different times so you can sequentially lay as required. I've only done one or two previously, and it worked fine, but I might make more of a concerted effort this season.

      I do still intend to run an NSC "Profit Squad introductory school" type thing because I completely get the "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is" train of thought, but I have made a serious amount of money doing it and, again, not my gambling but my playing the free bet opportunities and other methods that Profit Squad advocate. I believe anyone could earn their Albion season ticket money (and a fair bit more besides) with a minimal amount of effort once they understand how to play things.

      For those that don't want to wait for me to get my arse into gear with that, you can get full access to Profit Squad for a £1 trial. Simply >>>CLICK HERE<<<.

      When does school start @Bozza I am keen on this. I have done matchbetting a long time ago and have some time on my hands right now
    • #14
      Members
      Join Date
      Dec 2003
      Location
      Umhlanga South Africa
      Posts
      4,929


      0 Not allowed!
      @Bozza is say 100GBP enough to start with? I assume with that you would have to start with 10-20 GBP offers to be able to lay it?
    • #15
      You can change this Bozza's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Back in Sussex
      Posts
      38,108

      Acca lesson #1


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by maffew View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      @Bozza is say 100GBP enough to start with? I assume with that you would have to start with 10-20 GBP offers to be able to lay it?
      Absolutely, yes.

      The more you can set aside at the beginning (as working capital of sorts) the better because it means you won't have to wait for money to be withdrawn from bookie A to your bank account before you can then move it to bookie B for he next offer.

      Each cycle like that can take a few days, so if you can put a bit more money to work at the outset you can build up a pot more quickly.

      No problem if you can't, you can still earn, it will just be a bit of a slower snowball effect.
    • #16
      Members Simster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Surrey
      Posts
      44,780


      0 Not allowed!
      Seeing as we're discussing matched betting here, I'm curious to know what NSC thinks of the exchanges. I know of five and here is my opinion on each of them:

      Betfair: the daddy, but pricey at 5% (reduces to 4.6% ish if you are using it heavily). However, utterly peerless in terms of reliability, quality of markets and liquidity and it's usability (especially on mobile).
      Ladbrokes exchange. Avoid. No liquidity until shortly before the off, and at 5%, a complete waste of time.
      BetDaq: another 5% exchange offering none of the benefits of Betfair, save a couple of fairly feeble offers.
      Smarkets: unreliable, a bit pony to be honest. Liquidity is good within half an hour of the off, but virtually unusable on mobile. That said, if you're betting on big events like football matches, it's the way forward because of it's 2% commission rate.
      Matchbook: Of the budget exchanges, I prefer it to Smarkets. Similar liquidity, but a far better mobile platform and cheaper. Only 1.1% (or 0.85% if you make a new price that is then matched), but be aware that they charge on winning and losing bets. They do have some good offers too though, including casino.
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.
    • #17
      You can change this Bozza's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Back in Sussex
      Posts
      38,108


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Seeing as we're discussing matched betting here, I'm curious to know what NSC thinks of the exchanges. I know of five and here is my opinion on each of them:

      Betfair: the daddy, but pricey at 5% (reduces to 4.6% ish if you are using it heavily). However, utterly peerless in terms of reliability, quality of markets and liquidity and it's usability (especially on mobile).
      Ladbrokes exchange. Avoid. No liquidity until shortly before the off, and at 5%, a complete waste of time.
      BetDaq: another 5% exchange offering none of the benefits of Betfair, save a couple of fairly feeble offers.
      Smarkets: unreliable, a bit pony to be honest. Liquidity is good within half an hour of the off, but virtually unusable on mobile. That said, if you're betting on big events like football matches, it's the way forward because of it's 2% commission rate.
      Matchbook: Of the budget exchanges, I prefer it to Smarkets. Similar liquidity, but a far better mobile platform and cheaper. Only 1.1% (or 0.85% if you make a new price that is then matched), but be aware that they charge on winning and losing bets. They do have some good offers too though, including casino.
      You can get Betfair commission down quite low but you need to be putting through a high volume of bets. I think mine got down to a low of 3.8% at one stage when I was chasing a high target in one of the "cash race" promotions.

      I used Betdaq for when I wanted to lay off Betfair Sportsbook bets. Liquidity is considerably less, as you say, but it served a purpose.

      Smarkets is great for football because a large market forms and the lower commission can make a real difference when compared to Betfair.

      I've not touched the other two, although I have a vague recollection that Ladbrokes Exchange is either a reskinned Betdaq or is just straight up Betdaq.
    • #18
      Members
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Worthing
      Posts
      1,938


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by maffew View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      @Bozza is say 100GBP enough to start with? I assume with that you would have to start with 10-20 GBP offers to be able to lay it?
      It might also save you some time if you have some photos ready to upload for verification purposes. I would suggest a recent utility bill, the bank account you will be using to deposit and withdraw to, and your driving licence (both sides). Most bookies will ask to see them before allowing you to withdraw. You can blackout sensitive stuff
      Old Truelove ain't too hard to find
    • #19
      Members
      Join Date
      Dec 2003
      Location
      Umhlanga South Africa
      Posts
      4,929


      0 Not allowed!
      @Profitsquad @Bozza
      Just tried to sign up for the trial and it seems you can only do it via PayPal is that right? (I dont have Paypal)
    • #20
      You can change this Bozza's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Back in Sussex
      Posts
      38,108


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by maffew View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      @Profitsquad @Bozza
      Just tried to sign up for the trial and it seems you can only do it via PayPal is that right? (I dont have Paypal)
      Probably. I don't think you need a Paypal account to pay by Paypal these days though (strange, I know).

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •