• No

Votes: 66 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The only things I have which need ironing are two work shirts and a bunch of dry-clean only shirts. All go to the dry-cleaners.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No I quoted your post because she does it without even looking down. She irons watching TV as well and hardly even looks down at the ironing board she has got it down to almost robotic ''Stepford Wife'' perfection

I can only do that with shirts........I'm still on Level 1

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Don't iron, that's her job. Along with cooking, cleaning and looking after the kids.

I pay for everything.

Edit:

Yes that sounds chauvinistic and medieval but I'd happily swap.

Last edited:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Just done my shirts for the week

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Don't iron, that's her job. Along with cooking, cleaning and looking after the kids.

Yes that sounds chauvinistic and medieval but I'd happily swap.
OK. Mine's a bit past her prime, so what's yours like?..............could be a deal there somewhere............?

larus

I do mine - never found anyone who does my shirts as well as me. Quite happy to get it all done and then relax knowing whatever I want to wear is available. Would hate to iron stuff as I need it.

Can't stand the cooking though - I can get by, but never really interested me. As long as it's healthy that'll do me.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
I have a magic laundry basket. I put my shirts in it, and they appear on a hanger in the wardrobe. F***ing brilliant. Although they can be a little temperamental during school holidays.................but I am working on a patch to rectify

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I voted yes, but its my cleaner who actually does it :rolleyes:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
OK. Mine's a bit past her prime, so what's yours like?..............could be a deal there somewhere............?

Laughed so hard I nearly blew my left testicle out my backside.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I iron everything in our house except the chuffing bed sheets. Can't be doing with all that faff. The Mrs has smaller hands that can get into all the nooks and crannies for that shizzle.

Typically I do it on a Sunday night in front of all my LAD tv on Netflix. Currently stuck into their Marvel series to watch through the steam.

Back OT, what ironing equipment could you not do without? For me I love our Phillips steam iron but must also have a water only fine spray to gently moisten my work shirts, then the iron glides over it like an absolute DREAM.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I remember once when living at home my mother put a perfect crease on my Lois cords I went beserk we had West Ham at home that day. Since then I've took over and never looked back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here